“Facebook Dating App Release” After almost a year of the Facebook dating test in Columbia, Facebook dating is now launched in the States. This feature is available in the united states to users who are over the age of eighteen. This age of eighteen is selected because it is the official adult age in the United States.
Facebook dating app release is not a forced feature on Facebook users. What I mean here is that you have the option to opt-in if you want to. Facebook dating is one of those promising features on Facebook that can help you get just the right date you are looking for.
Facebook Dating App Release
The Facebook dating app US release allows users to create a profile that is separate from their Facebook profile in just one click. With one tap, you can easily meet potential romantic partners among their friends and friend of friends.
According to Facebook, its algorithm would suggest possible matches for you based on your preferences, interests, and Facebook activity. The dating app on Facebook borrows a lot of designs and elements from the Hinge dating app.
Facebook Dating Site Launch
The Facebook dating feature that was released in the US lives as a tab right inside the Facebook menu. Since this is a new Facebook feature and it lives right inside the Facebook menu, you have to update your Facebook application to get access. Updating your Facebook application won’t cost you much.
Since we already know that the Facebook dating application is the latest version of the Facebook app, how do we update our application? Well, follow the steps below to do so;
- Open the application drawer on your device.
- Find the application store on our device and click on it to launch it. It could be the google play store for android devices and the iOS app store for iPhone devices.
- Make a search for “Facebook”.
- On the application page you are redirected to, click on the “install” or “update” button.
Wait a few seconds for the app to be installed or updated on your device and that’s it.
Facebook Dating App
Now the Facebook dating app cannot be downloaded, because it is not a standalone app. But you can access this feature through the Facebook app. The dating service is been built on the Facebook app. So you must download the Facebook app before you can make use of the feature. Make sure to download the updated version of the Facebook app and you will access the dating feature online.
Facebook Dating Profile
Activating Facebook dating is very easy and can be done from any device you find yourself using. Follow the steps below to activate Facebook dating on your device.
- Open the web browser on your device and proceed to the Facebook dating website.
- If you are using a smartphone, open the Facebook application on your device.
- Hit the menu icon and proceed to the “Dating” tab.
- Now, you would see “Get Started” if you are using a smartphone or a web browser.
- Click on the “Get Started” button on the page.
Edit the Facebook dating profile that Facebook would create for you to get started. That’s how to set up Facebook dating.
More Helpful Posts
- Facebook Dating Services Free for Users – Facebook Dating Features
- Facebook Dating for Adults Free – Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Site
- Dating in Facebook for Adults 2021 – Dating in Facebook Free | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Avatar Creation 2021 – How to Make a Facebook Avatar | Facebook Avatar