Wondering what the Facebook dating app on mobile devices is all about: well here is the thing. Facebook Dating is a new feature that helps you make romantic connections through the global social network. You don’t have to create a separate dating profile.
Facebook uses the information on your current profile to recommend potential matches based on shared interests. Your profile will also be recommended to others who have Facebook Dating activated. Facebook’s dating feature is very similar to Bumble and Tinder in that you cannot message other users until you both express interest in each other.
The app will not suggest any of your current Facebook friends. Likewise, your dating profile will not be visible to your friends who use the feature.
Facebook Dating App on Mobile Devices
The good news is that you can now access the Facebook dating app on mobile devices. Before you can enable Facebook Dating, you must set up a Facebook account. Since the dating feature draws information from your regular profile, you should fill it out as much as possible.
There is no separate Facebook Dating app or Facebook Dating site; the feature is integrated into the Facebook mobile app. Pictures and other content you share via Facebook Dating don’t appear on your regular Facebook profile. Conversations on Facebook Dating are also kept separate from your Facebook Messenger conversations. Click here for more.
When will Facebook Dating be available?
Facebook Dating is now live in the US and 19 other countries: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Guyana, Laos, Malaysia, Mexico, Paraguay, Peru, the Philippines, Singapore, Suriname, Thailand, Uruguay, and Vietnam. It will be in Europe by early 2020.
How to View Your Facebook Dating Feature;
Below are the guidelines to viewing your Facebook dating profile;
- First off, click in the top right of Facebook
- Select Settings & Privacy, and then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook information.
- Go to the information you want to review and click View.
These tools and resources are available in the Your Facebook information section of your settings. You can get more details here.
Some Facebook Dating Features to look out for;
Below are some of the amazing features you can get on the Facebook dating app.
- You can add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating.
- You can opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests, though, remember, you will also be visible to them.
- Also, you can share details of the date – with your live location – via a friend on Facebook Messenger, to ensure you feel safer on a date.
- By the end of the year, Facebook will make it possible to add Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile, too.
Secret Crush List
Secret Crush lets you match with people you already know on Facebook and Instagram. You can select up to nine of your Facebook friends or Instagram followers to add to a Secret Crush list. (But, to add Instagram followers, you must connect your Instagram account to Facebook Dating). Get more here.
Time to let go of the so much stress of going in search of the partner that suits you, especially with your busy schedule. Just take out your phone at the comfort of your home and get the partner of your dream. You can get more details on the Facebook dating app on mobile devices here.
- Facebook Dating App for 2021: How Does Facebook Dating Works | Facebook Dating App
- Dating App Download for Facebook 2021 – Dating with Facebook Free | Facebook Dating…
- 2021 Facebook Dating App Download: Dating in Facebook Free | Facebook Dating App Download…
- Dating with Facebook Avatar – How to Locate Facebook Dating and Avatars – Facebook…
- Facebook Dating App Not Showing Up: Facebook Dating Review | Facebook Dating App