Still, wondering how you can access the Facebook dating app for free 2021? Well, all you need to do is read down as this article will give more insight about the platform. Dating can be tricky even in the best of times add COVID-19 into the mix and it gets even more challenging.
But while the pandemic has changed the face of dating as we once knew it, your relationship ambitions don’t have to be paused there are still ways to find a compatible partner. Whether you’re searching for someone who can join you for a socially distanced stroll through the park or chat for hours over Zoom, an online dating site or mobile dating apps could be the answer.
After all, in these times, where better to find deep, meaningful companionship than on the internet? Virtual dating isn’t a far cry from the Zoom meetings that have become a predominant part of these strange times.
Facebook Dating App for Free 2021
The Facebook dating app for free is available through the Facebook app on android and iOS To access your Dating information, please go to the Facebook app on your mobile device, then go to Access Your Information in your Facebook Settings.
Naturally, you may be skeptical of Facebook Dating. After all, finding a partner is super personal, even if online. So, you must opt-in to use Facebook Dating. You’ll also have the ability to report and block anyone, prohibiting people from sending you photos, videos, messages, and so on.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
Below are tips on how to get started using the Facebook Dating site;
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger menu in the top-right of your feed.
- Tap Dating.
- Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile. After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account. You can customize your Facebook Dating profile by adding more information, photos, and even posts from Instagram. Tap Done when you’re satisfied.
How Does Facebook Dating Work?
Before you can enable Facebook Dating, you must set up a Facebook account. Since the dating feature draws information from your regular profile, you should fill it out as much as possible. There is no separate Facebook Dating app or Facebook Dating site; the feature is integrated into the Facebook mobile app.
Pictures and other content you share via Facebook Dating don’t appear on your regular Facebook profile. Conversations on Facebook Dating are also kept separate from your Facebook Messenger conversations. If you become Facebook friends with some after matching with them on Facebook Dating, you can still see their dating profiles.
Facebook Dating Profile Create
Now to create a Facebook dating profile is something not difficult at all, you just need to know the steps on how one easily do it. Read and follow all the steps below for help:
- Now the first step, open the Facebook app.
- Then sign in to your Facebook account.
- Now tap on the menu icon or three lines and tap on see more.
- Also, tap on the dating notification or the heart icon.
- Then fill in your gender.
- Also, confirm your location.
- Now arrange in order the 12-profile tile which is either a photo or an answer to one of the Facebook dating questions.
- Also, select a dating photo to make your profile look unique.
- Then specify your match in the dating settings on your account.
Once you follow all the steps above correctly then you will successfully create a dating profile.
If you are interested in someone, there is no swiping involved, You just comment directly on their Facebook Dating profile or tap on the Like button to let them know. If you aren’t interested, you can pass. All your activities will stay on Facebook Dating and won’t be shared on Facebook. You can get more details about the Facebook dating app here.