The Facebook Collab App is a new app that was launched a few months ago as a beta version. It was an invite-only beta since May, but now, it is available for all to download. The Facebook collab app download is an experimental music-making app, you can have free access to make short-form music videos by making a combination of two to three independent videos for a period of about 15 seconds.
Facebook Collab App Download
On the Facebook Collab App download, three musicians can easily have the access to play a different part of a song and make a combination of those songs into a single video. After doing this, the videos that are created will also be posted to a public Collab feed, where people can easily view them. The Facebook Collab is very similar to TikTok because it has numerous feed of videos uploads that users that easily check through and tap which they prefer to watch
Facebook Collab App Download Steps And Procedure
The Facebook Collab Download is not difficult at all but there are certain limitations as of now. The Facebook Collab App is not yet integrated with Facebook but you are free to export the finished work to your Instagram story and other platforms which includes Tiktok by making use of an iOS share sheet. The good news about using the app is that the Facebook Collab App literally does all the technical video and syncing on your behalf. The Collab App is only available for iOS users that are residing in the US or Canada. You can follow the few steps below to download:
- Ensure your device is connected to an active internet source if you are located in the US or Canada.
- Next, go to your Google Play store
- On the search bar, input ‘Facebook Collab App”, the app will be displayed with a direction to download.
- Click on ‘download’ and your app will be downloaded within few moments.
Congratulations, by following the steps above, you can successfully get the Facebook Collab App on your device. And you can now begin to enjoy making your short-music videos anytime.
How to Use Facebook Collab App
The Facebook Collab is not a complex app to use if you are a newcomer as long as you have the simple and easy steps to follow. You can go through the steps below once you decide to join in on Facebook Collab:
- First of all, tap on the video and swipe to the left on one of the three rows that you wish to replace with your own video.
- Next, Collab will show you a video upload button. And you can decide to upload a video saved in your camera roll. After doing that, Facebook Collab App’s automatic video editing software will sync your recording with the other two videos.
- On the other hand. If you are interested in starting a Collab from the beginning, all you have to do is to upload three separate videos. When you do this, Facebook Collab App will automatically sync into a cohesive production. After which the three videos will be joined together in the final Collab. And it will be published to the app’s public feed.
- Sell Something on Amazon: Amazon Sign Up ~ Selling on Amazon(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Dating Now on Facebook – Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating App
- Audiomack Login: How to Login to Audiomack and Download MP3 Songs
- Facebook in China: Facebook China | How to Access Facebook China
- Facebook Watch Party Launches Around the World: How to Create Facebook Watch Party