What is Facebook buy swap sell? When you hear the word ‘‘Facebook”, the first things that probably come to mind are friends, photos, comments, news feed, and so on. By all means, you are definitely right to think so, however, it’s also good to know that the social media giant is not just all about sending messages, poking, and making comments. With the integration of Facebook Marketplace and many groups to buy, swap and sell items, the platform has spread its wings farther than just a social, but also a conducive environment for business activities too.
Facebook Buy Swap Sell
Before the marketplace came in as a feature of Facebook, there was already buying and selling in group chats. But with the aid of the Facebook Marketplace, selling of items is now made more efficient as your items get to be seen by users that are close to or within your location while buying of items is easily done because the interface has been made easy to use.
Facebook buy and sell groups and Facebook Marketplace are all popular places on Facebook that business takes place. Old and new items can be bought and sold on the Facebook Marketplace when you access the Facebook marketplace. However, before you can access the Facebook marketplace you must have an account on Facebook.
Rules To Buy, Swap or Sell on Facebook
Obviously, in a group where you buy and sell items, there have to be a guide and rules to help regulate how things work on the Marketplace. Here are some rules of the Facebook Marketplace;
- Products and services such as alcohol, hard drugs, etc are not to be put on sale
- Only physical products or items must be sold on the Facebook Marketplace
- Transformation photos are highly prohibited, photos taken should be the current status of the item up for sale
- The images of the items or product must match the description written on it.
These above-mentioned rules are important and should be followed in order to have successful sale credibility on the Facebook Marketplace.
How to Access Buy Swap or Sell on Facebook
Below are some steps that should be followed in order to access the buy, sell trade on Facebook Marketplace;
- Login to your Facebook account at facebook.com
- Click on Marketplace Icon located on the left-hand side of your newsfeed
- Then proceed to click on “Sell Something”
- List item you want to put for sale, with detailed descriptions and photos of the item for sale
- However, to buy an item from the buy-sell swap on Facebook Marketplace or groups, click the “shop” button or search the item at the top of the page.
Facebook buy, swap, sell groups, or Marketplace is an amazing way to make extra cash at your convenience just with the use of your mobile phones or personal computer. The good part of it is that literally, anything sells. Whether you are buying, selling, or swapping on the platform, the transactions are usually very fast regardless of your area of concentration, due to the population of people on Facebook Marketplace and also the buying and selling groups.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Marketplace Categories: Facebook Marketplace | Benefits of Using Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace App – How to Sell On Facebook Marketplace App – How to Buy On Facebook Marketplace App
- Walmart Marketplace Login – Sell your products on Walmart Marketplace
- Facebook Buy And Sell – Marketplace Facebook Near Me | Facebook Group Buy And Sell
- Facebook Marketplace Access: Facebook Marketplace | How to Get Facebook Marketplace