Are you surprised or new to the “Facebook Bitmoji”? Well, you should be confused by the topic, because it is the same thing as the Facebook avatar. Well, it is called Facebook Bitmoji because the avatar feature is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji.
So what is the reason for this article or page? Well, it is to inform users that the Facebook Bitmoji is the same as the Facebook Avatar and also will want to show users how they can create an avatar or themselves online.
I believe you already know what the Facebook avatar is, but I will still give brief details about it, for a better understanding. The Facebook avatar is a feature that allows you to create a cartoon look-alike version of yourself online.
Now you can use this avatar to do a lot online. You can use it as stickers and a Facebook profile picture, also use it to express how you feel about a post or comment. Just the way you use the reaction icons so you can the avatar too. You can use it to express a smile, like, love, sadness, laughter, and more.
Now you can easily customize your avatar to look just like you because you are allowed to take full control of it. You can customize your eyes, ears, lips, shape of the face, skin color, and more. But you must be a Facebook user and also have the avatar feature before you can create one for yourself.
The Avatar feature is not available in every country only some countries can make use of the feature or service online.
Facebook Avatar not Working
Now if you want to know if the Facebook avatar is available in your country then I will tell you. When you open your Facebook app. Click the three lines icon or menu icon then you will have options displayed. Then click the “See More” option and select the “Avatars” option.
You will be then directed to where you can create an avatar online on Facebook. But you should know that the avatar does not have a standalone app, I will explain.
The Facebook avatar app is not a standalone app, it can be accessed through the Facebook app. It is a feature built inside the Facebook app. You must download the Facebook app before you can access the avatar feature.
Also, make sure to download the updated version of the Facebook app. Only the updated version of the Facebook avatar can access the avatar feature online. To create an avatar for yourself read below.
How to Create Facebook Avatar
If you want to create an avatar on Facebook and you want help then you should read and follow all the steps below:
- First, open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Then click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Now scroll down and tap on See More.
- Also, then select Avatars.
- Then tap Next to Get Started.
- Now select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Also, then choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- The next thing, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Also, select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- In the next step, you should select the eyebrow shape and color.
- Also, you can add glasses to your avatar.
- Then customize the nose and mouth.
- You can select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Then choose a body shape.
- Also, choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Finally, tap on Next and then Done.
These are the steps you should follow when you want to create an avatar on Facebook.
- Facebook Dating Not Available: Facebook Dating Not Working | Facebook Dating App
- Soundcloud Free Download – Soundcloud Music Offline | Soundcloud Sign Up
- Create Gmail Account – Gmail Free Storage – Gmail Sign In Mail
- Facebook Avatar Maker 2020 – Facebook Avatar 2020 – Facebook Avatar App – Make a Facebook Avatar
- Singles Dating App on Facebook – Facebook Dating App Apk Free | Facebook Dating App Download Free