Come and get some Facebook Avatars Characters, but do you know how it is done? I guess you don’t, you don’t know how the Facebook avatar is made that is why you are reading this article right now well you are welcome.
Now the Facebook avatar is a feature that allows you to create a cartoon version of yourself online for free and you can use the Avatar feature for a lot of things online on Facebook and if you want to know them then keep on reading.
Facebook Avatars Characters
Now you can use the Facebook avatar as stickers online, you can use it as your profile pictures, also you can use it to express feelings on Facebook on comments and posts. Just the way you use the reaction icons you can use the Facebook avatar that way.
You can use it to express smile, laughter, sadness, anger, Love, Like, and many more. But you must have a Facebook avatar before you can do all these things, which means you need to create an avatar for yourself online.
What Are These Avatars on Facebook
Facebook Avatar is a new feature from the social media giant that allows users to create a cartoon-like version of themselves. This is similar to Snapchat’s Bitmoji and Apple’s Memoji feature. The feature has been available in the US, Australia, and some other countries for a while now and has finally been launched in India.
Why Can’t I Find Avatar on Facebook
To access Avatars, Facebook users can hit the three horizontal lines in the top right of the Facebook app. The option to create one appears under the “see more” section. Scroll down to Facebook and tap update. If that doesn’t grant you access to Avatars, some users have reported finding a workaround in Messenger.
Can Everyone Make a Facebook Avatar?
According to Fidji Simo, head of the Facebook App, everyone should have access to avatars. To access the feature, people should click on the three horizontal bars in the top right of their phone screen before selecting “see more”. It will open the Avatar creator.
How to Get Avatars on Facebook
Here’s how to create your Facebook avatar:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Click on the ‘More’ button which appears on the right corner of your screen. That appears like (three lines vertically).
- Scroll down and tap on See More.
- Now select Avatars.
- Tap Next to Get Started.
- Select your preferred skin tone and tap on Next.
- Now choose a hairstyle for your avatar. You can select Short, Medium Or Long and the color for your hairstyle.
- Next, select your avatar’s face shape, complexion, and face lines.
- Now select an eye shape and color for your avatar.
- Next, you select the eyebrow shape and color.
- You can also add glasses for your avatar.
- Now customize the nose and mouth.
- Next, select the beards and color of the facial hair.
- Next, choose a body shape.
- Now choose your avatar’s outfit.
- Tap on Next and then Done.
Now once you have created the avatar in your Facebook app, you will be able to use your avatar on your desktop, laptop, iPad, or tablets.