Using a Facebook Ads Manager makes a whole lot of things easier for you to do when it comes to advertising. This gives access for you to run ads on Facebook, Messenger Instagram, and so on. So it can be termed as an overall tool for the creation of ads, therefore handling the management of where and when the ads will run and also keep tabs on the rate at which your campaigns are performing. We
It have a lot of other uses which include duplicating your ads, the ad says, and also the advert of campaigns, edition of your ad settings, for example targeting and budgeting.
Viewing all the metrics that are important to you in one go, analysis of results, and efficient changes to your ads and campaigns. You can also get to make a customization of your graphs and tables to view metrics that you value.
How to Set up a Facebook Ads Manager Account
Before you get access to advertise your services and products on Facebook. The first step you need to do is to set up your Facebook Ads Manager. That is if you already have a running Facebook app on your device, if not. The first steps you’ll take is to download an updated Facebook App and open a Facebook account. After you have done this, you can follow the simple steps below to set your own Facebook Ads Manager:
- Ensure your device is connected to an active internet source.
- Go to your Facebook app and log in to Facebook.
- Click on ‘Create Ads’ which is from the drop-down menu located at the upper-right of the screen.
- Tap on the main menu which is located in the upper left to display and move to the various tools and options in the Facebook Ads Manager.
- Next, after the main menu has been successfully opened, you will see some options of Facebook Manager options which are organized into 5 different sections which are: Plan, Create and Manage, Measure and report, Assets, and finally the Settings option.
Create Facebook Ad
Creating a Facebook Ad after you have set up a Ads Manager account is not a difficult thing to do. Follow through the steps below to create a Facebook Ad,
- Go to your Facebook account, log in to Ads Manager, and tap ‘Campaign’, then tap ‘Create’.
- After doing that, name your campaign, you can scroll down on the page to give your campaign a name.
- Set up your Ad account if you have not done that before.
- Target your preferred audience.
- Select your Facebook ad placements.
- Set up your budget and Schedule
- Finally, create your Facebook Ad
With your Facebook Ads Manager account successfully created. You will find it easier to keep a tab on your campaign anywhere you are.
More Related Content:
- Facebook Advertising: Manage Facebook Ads
- Ads Manager for Facebook – How to Create Ads with the Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Ads Options: Facebook Ads | Facebook Ads Manager
- Facebook Audience Network – Facebook Adverting Network – How to Create Facebook Audience Network
- Facebook Ads Costs: Facebook Ads | Facebook Marketing
- How Do I Create a Gmail Account – Set Up a Gmail Account – Sign in a Gmail Account