The European Central Bank is inviting eligible women to apply for the ECB Scholarship 2023/2024 academic year, applications are now open until 21 May 2023. The scholarship will be offered to 15 Successful Applicants with each receiving up to €10,000 to pursue a post-graduate taught Program in the areas of Economics, Statistics, Engineering, and Computing.
So, are you a woman currently enrolled, or about to enroll, in a master’s degree program in one of the above-mentioned study areas at a university or business school in Europe? If yes, the prestigious ECB Scholarship for Women could be for you!
The European Central Bank is funding this project to enable a smooth studying process for the Selected Candidates. Scholarship Recipients will also have the opportunity to gain Practical knowledge and Insight into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision work and to learn about the career opportunities offered by the bank.
Objective of the ECB Scholarship for Women
The European Central Bank is offering this scholarship to achieve the following objectives:
- To bring about a change in the lives of the women selected for this scholarship.
- To support the education of selected Candidates as well as help in the advancement of their careers in central banking and in general.
- To assist EU women from low-income backgrounds to pursue postgraduate studies in the above-mentioned fields.
To be eligible for the ECB Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must be identified as a woman.
- Be a citizen of a European Union Member State.
- The Candidate should enroll or about to enroll in a master’s Program in economics, statistics, engineering, or computing at a European university or business school
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need that prevents them from pursuing their studies.
- Candidates must possess excellent grades in their undergraduate studies (bachelor’s degree)
Benefits of the ECB Scholarship for Women
The ECB Scholarship offers Selected Candidates;
- A €10,000 worth of Grant
- The free study visit the ECB
- Opportunity to gain insight into the ECB’s central banking and banking supervision work
- Recipients will have the opportunity to connect with fellow scholars and the ECB’s Women in Leadership network
- Receive Advice and mentorship sessions from an ECB economist or an expert in the field of banking supervision, statistics, engineering or computing
Application Process for the ECB Scholarship for Women 2023
To apply for the 2023/2024 session of the ECB Scholarship for women, kindly follow the brief steps below:
- Go to the official website of the ECB Scholarship
- Complete the registration form accurately: www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/what-we-offer/wecs/shared/pdf/application-form23.en.xlsx and submit it via email (as an Excel file)
- Attach your CV and all your supporting documents (in a single PDF file)
- Applicants’ deadline for ECB Scholarship: Sunday, 21 May 2023.
- Kindly visit the ECB Scholarship page at: www.ecb.europa.eu/careers/what-we-offer/wecs/html/index.en.html for more information.
To apply you will need to explain the motivation behind your studies and outline the detail of your career aspirations
You need to also outline your current funding situation.
Submit the following documentation:
- An acceptance letter, or evidence of a Master’s course in one of the relevant fields of study
- The Official Transcripts of your undergraduate qualifications, your academic record and
- Evidence of the highest level of completed studies (if applicable)
- Evidence of household income/financial need
Important Dates and Selection Process
- Open Applications: 2 May to 21 May 2023.
- Online interviews: June 2023
- Announcement of successful candidates: July 2023.
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Global Peace Photo Award 2023 for Global Photographers – Win Up to €10,000 Prize
- Top Scholarships In France For Foreign Students – Study in France
- Walmart Seller Central Application, Sign Up & Login @ seller.walmart.com
- Central China Normal University CSS Scholarship 2022 | Apply Now
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 – Everything We Know Currently