For the academic year 2024–2025, the distinguished Eric Bleumink Fund (EBF) offers excellent opportunities to international students from eligible nations (see eligible regions below). Please be aware that only Master’s degree programs are eligible for these scholarship funds.
You will receive full financial assistance as a scholarship recipient at the University of Groningen, including full tuition reimbursement, international travel reimbursement, subsistence allowances, book allowances, and health insurance coverage.
Each year, the Eric Bleumink Fund (EBF) awards €15,000 Euros to the chosen Undergraduate students. Young people are helped by these fully financed scholarships in Europe, to pursue their goals and make significant contributions to the university’s diverse community.
Eric Bleumink Fund Details
The Eric Bleumink Fund is awarded for a Master’s degree program of one or two years. The grant covers the full tuition, overseas travel expenses, sustenance, books, and health insurance, as was already specified earlier. Meanwhile, the Eric Bleumink Fund cannot be actively applied for. A nomination will be communicated to qualified individuals.
Candidates to be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Scholarship Fund will be decided by the University of Groningen Admission Office in cooperation with the Admission Boards of its faculties. Thus, only candidates who have been offered provisional or unconditional admission to a master’s program before February will be taken into consideration.
Candidates are required to complete a master’s application by December 1st in order to give the Admission Office adequate time to process the admission to a master’s program.
Eligible Regions for the Eric Bleumink Fund 2024
- Solomon Island
- Sao Tome and Principe
- Central African Republic
- El Salvador
Available Fields for the Eric Bleumink Fund
The following programs are offered by the University of Groningen under the Eric Bleumink Fund;
- Life Science
- Spatial Science
- Business and Economics
- Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Health Sciences
- Religious and Theology
Requirements for the Eric Bleumink Fund 2024
- Students from the above list of eligible countries can apply for this Fund.
- English language proficiency is required to secure acceptance for this scholarship.
- Candidates who previously applied for or won a scholarship, are not eligible to apply
- Excellent previous academic record is required
- Students must be available for the whole program.
- Students must be mentally and physically sound, that is, be in good health and have the nationality of an eligible country to be eligible for health insurance.
Benefits of the Eric Bleumink Fund 2024
- This fully sponsored program covers all of the chosen candidates’ tuition costs.
- The fund also covers the living and travel costs.
- Each year, the EBF awards €15,000 Euros to the selected UG students.
- Also, candidates are reimbursed for their medical costs and book expenses.
- International students have a great opportunity to study for free at a reputable university thanks to this completely financed scholarship.
How to Apply for Eric Bleumink Fund 2024
- Please click this link https://www.rug.nl/education/scholarships/eric-bleumink-fund to begin the application process
- Carefully fill out the application form.
- Prior to submitting an application for the Eric Bleumink Fund, students are required to submit a master’s degree application to the University of Groningen.
- A confirmation email will be sent to candidates much later.
- All of the nominees will be chosen by the University of Groningen’s admission committee.
1 December 2023.
More Related Content
- Eric Bleumink Scholarships 2024 in Netherlands 2024 – APPLY NOW
- Best Psychology Schools in Europe University Rankings 2023
- Zoom Stock Forecast 2025: Everything You Need to Know
- New York City’s mayor-elect says he wants to be paid in Bitcoin
- Netflix Announces the Release Date for Shadow and Bone Season 2