The Enterprise Future Scholarship is an excellent opportunity for young individuals who are passionate about making a difference in the world.
It is a fully-funded scholarship that provides an opportunity to attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in the UK.
Enterprise Future Scholarship
The Enterprise Future Scholarship is a scholarship program that is open to young individuals who are between the ages of 18 and 30 years old. The scholarship provides the opportunity to attend the One Young World Summit 2023 in the UK.
The scholarship covers the cost of attendance, including travel, accommodation, and other related expenses.
Benefits of the Enterprise Future Scholarship
Successfully Selected Enterprising Futures Scholars will receive the following benefits:
- Participate in the One Young World Summit 2023, from 2-5 October in Belfast, United Kingdom.
- Free Hotel accommodation during the Summit dates.
- Scholars may have additional pre-Summit (if needed).
- The cost of travel to and from the Submit will be covered for all participants
- The coverage includes domestic travel costs to the airport to take the international flight
- The travel cost to the visa application process (if required), will be covered
- The Visa costs, if applicable, will be covered
- Scholars will receive free Catering which includes breakfast at the hotel accommodation and, lunch and dinner at the Summit.
- The Transport cost between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue will also be covered
Application Process for the Enterprise Future Scholarship 2023
The application process for the Enterprise Future Scholarship is straightforward.
- Applicants are required to submit an online application form, which includes personal information, a CV, and a personal statement.
- The personal statement should demonstrate the applicant’s commitment to creating positive change in their community and should explain why they would be a suitable candidate for the scholarship.
- Applicants should also ensure that they submit all the required documents before the application deadline.
Eligibility Criteria For the Enterprise Future Scholarship
Candidates must meet the following conditions:
- Age requirements: 18 to 34 years
- To be eligible, applicants must be within the area of youth employment and job creation, as entrepreneurs or in a similar role
- Applicants from the nations below are eligible: Nigeria, Algeria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Côte d’Ivoire, Egypt, Ethiopia, Iraq including the Kurdistan region of Iraq, Senegal, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Mali, Mozambique, Morocco, Niger, Palestinian Territories, Somalia, Sudan, South Sudan, Tunisia, Uganda.
- The program is open to candidates with refugee status who are certainly eligible.
- Candidates are expected to be available to join the program full-time.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to creating positive change in their community and also demonstrate leadership potential and have a track record of creating a positive impact in their community.
The Enterprise Future Scholarship provides a fantastic opportunity for young leaders to attend the One Young World Summit and to create positive change in their communities. The scholarship covers the cost of attendance, including travel, accommodation, and other related expenses.
It is highly competitive, and applicants should ensure that they provide compelling and well-written responses to the questions on the application form. We encourage young individuals who meet the eligibility criteria to apply for this fantastic opportunity.
More Related Content
- Global Youth Leadership Summit – Global Youth Leadership Summit Application
- Digital Healthcare Innovation Summit East | Registration
- Leading the Americas Scholarship 2023 | Fully Funded
- Facebook Fan Page: How to Create Facebook Fan Page
- Free Canada Work Visas, Jobs, and Accommodations – How to Apply Now