Do you consider applying as an international scholar? The Emory University Scholar Programs is inviting all students who desire to forward their education into the Emory University located in the U.S. There are already students who come from all 50 states, the District of Columbia, five territories of the United States, and over 10 foreign countries. Buckle up and take a chance t to participate in this ongoing scholarship trial to stand a chance of furthering your education in the U.S. It is an awarded scholarship and selected applicants will be awarded hereby enjoying other benefits of the scholarship program of the Emory University. You should read more on this article to get the basic of the scholarship program and how you can apply for it.
Emory University Scholar Programs
Emory University is a private research university located in Atlanta Georgia, USA. It was founded in 1836 and was first known as the Emory College by the Methodist Episcopal Church names in the honor of Methodist bishop John Emory. The university is the second oldest private institution of higher education in Georgia and among the 50 oldest private universities in the United States. Emory University has nine (9) academic divisions: Emory College of Arts and Sciences, Oxford College, Goizueta Business School, Laney Graduate School, School of Law, School of Medicine, Nell Hodgson Woodruff School of Nursing, Rollins School of Public Health, and the Candler School of Theology. It has the 17th largest endowment among U.S. colleges and universities.
About Emory University
Candidates and applicants/scholars take root at Emory. Emory University provides the basic needs for students to grow; a merit-based scholarship, exceptional programming, and opportunities for growth. They provide also engagement with peers, faculty, and alumni, all of which is to support and aid you in reaching your full potential.
It offers partial to full merit-based scholarships as part of the Emory University Scholar Programs to empower students through resources and support to reach their full potential and make an impact on the world.
- Host Country: Atlanta, Georgia USA.
- Host Institute: Emory University.
- Course Start: Fall 2021.
- Type: Bachelor’s Degree.
- Targeted Students: All Students.
- Value: About $10,000.
- Deadline: 1st November/ 15 November 2020 (Annual).
Categories of the Emory University Scholarship Program
The Emory University scholar program is categorized into three (3) types. They include:
- Emory Scholar Program: The Robert W. Woodruff Scholarship, Woodruff Dean’s Achievement Scholarship, George W. Jenkins scholarship.
Emory University Scholar Programs Value of Scholarship/Inclusions
- Robert W. Woodruff Scholarship: Full tuition fees, and on-campus room and board.
- Woodruff’s Dean’s Achievement Scholarship: $10,000.
- George W. Jenkins Scholarship: Full tuition fees, on-campus room and board, and a stipend each semester.
Emory University Scholar Programs Eligibility
The Emory University Scholar Programs is an open scholarship program to all students regardless of citizenship. International students are also invited to the scholarship program.
Emory University Scholar Programs Application Procedure
Here are the application procedures through which applicants can apply for the Emory University Scholar Programs:
- Get a mobile connected device.
- Enter the URL https://apply.emory.edu/.
- Click on the MENU icon on the right top corner of the page.
- Then click on APPLY and select your application type.
- Applicants are required to select either of the admission decision plan (Early Decision I, Early Decision II, or Regular Decision).
- Submit all required application materials by November 15th (Those applying Early Decision I must apply by November 1st).
- You must give a YES to the question on your application that says, “Do you wish to be considered for merit scholarships?”.
Emory University Scholar Programs Supported Documents
Here are the documents required for applicants to possess at the time of applying for the Emory University Scholar Programs:
- English proficiency.
- Financial aid.
- Financial certification.
- US Immigration.
You can get more information on the submitted documents from the URL https://apply.emory.edu/apply/international-applicants.html.
Emory University Scholar Programs Selection Process
It is administered by the Office of Admission in partnership with esteemed faculty. Over 8,000 to 10,000 students apply for the scholarship yearly. And 175 to 200 students are selected as Scholar finalist. The applicants who are not selected as finalists for the program are still fully reviewed for admission under their selected application plan and will automatically be considered for other smaller merit-based scholarships.
The scholarship program selection process is completely separate from the financial aid process. If a student is considered for the merit-based scholarship and financial aid, merit scholarship is awarded first. Applicants for the financial aid may also be eligible for need-based grants and loans if there is a remaining need beyond the merit scholarship award.
Finalists will only be invited to attend one specific program: Emory Scholars, Oxford Scholars, or Goizueta Scholars.