An Email Automation Outlook always comes in very handy when you are trying to get to a bigger business audience, this is because it will not be easy for you to successfully send messages one-by-one to everyone’s email all by yourself manually.
Email Automation Outlook
Email Automation Outlook enhances engagement and makes provision for a useful and active email for you to reach out to.
In this article, we will show you how to make use of Email Automation Outlook to make your email more effective. You can read ahead to have more knowledge about how you can carry this out.
Automated Mailers are also known as Automated direct mail. They refer to services that automate the manual processes involved in sending direct mail to a group of people. This service makes work easier for individuals as it helps them personalize the emails sent to customers and lots more. Outlook is an automated mailer.
How to Automate Email in Outlook
Making use of Email Automation Outlook for your automated campaign with auto follow-up emails has been discovered to enhance campaigns. But for such an automated campaign, you will need to make use of email automation software like SalesHandy.
It has the required feature of sending personalized emails with Auto Follow-ups. That will make your campaign successful. You can go through the steps below to send automatic emails by making use of your Outlook Account.
- The first step you need to take is to add your Outlook account with SalesHandy.
- Next, Sign-Up with SalesHandy by tapping on Sign up with Microsoft.
- After this, you will be directed to the Microsoft Open Authorization (OAuth) website. Add your Outlook Email address and Outlook Password in all the required text fields.
- You will be redirected to SalesHandy Dashboard and from there you are ready to start your first email campaign.
- Choose the ‘Email Campaign‘ option from the SalesHandy feature panel and tap on the New Campaign option.
- After this, set up your campaign.
- Add CC or BCC ( During your email campaign you can loop your team or campaign manager by adding the CC. Also if you want to integrate your campaign with the CRM, add your CRM ID in the BCC section)
- The next step after this is to set up your campaign by presenting an actionable subject line and an excellent message to forward to your audience.
- Add Follow-up stages by following the directions that will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, Schedule the campaign by following the steps that are given below to make it easier for you:
Select the Track Links option to track all the links for better information about your campaigns.
Set an Interval Between two Consecutive Emails
This option is available for those who intend to send emails in bulk. As SalesHandy sends all the emails using google’s server, this feature will prevent your email address from getting blocked for sending too many emails at once.
Set the time Zone
If everyone who will be receiving the messages is not in your time zone, then you can maximize this feature to make sure that your emails are delivered at the right time.
Schedule the Campaign
After choosing the time zone, set the time for the campaign.
Finally, click the “send and schedule button” to set your email live.
By following all the steps given above, you can finally maximize using the email automation outlook to make your email more effective.
What is Outlook Automation?
Outlook automation is email automation that helps individuals carry out email tasks such as responding to bulk emails, getting entries, reports, customer information and requests, and lots more.
This makes the process less tedious and less time-consuming. Outlook automation is also called Inbox automation
What Can I Automate in Outlook?
You can use outlook to send automated responses to your customers via email. Also, you can use it to set up a personalized signature. To set this up, open and message and select “Signature” to view the current options in Outlook. You can also view your signatures by selecting “Signatures” from the main menu.
How do I Create a Repetitive Email in Outlook?
What Software can I Use for Email Automation?
Saleshandy is a good email automation software. Other email automation software you can use with outlook include Sendinblue, Infusionsoft, Mailjet, Mailchimp, GetResponse, Omnisend, Keap, etc.
What are the Alternatives to Outlook?
YOU MAY LIKE
We know how to increase your financial stability.