One of the best ways of celebrating Easter on Facebook is to get the Easter Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline. This will signify the Easter spirit on your Facebook profile. Just as there are photo designs for Christmas, new year, etc., there is also an Easter photo design that can be used as a cover photo on Facebook.
If you would love to share the Easter Day symbol yet on FB, then this article is right for you. I will be informing you on how to get Easter Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline. As well as how a cover photo should be.
Easter Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline
Easter is an important date for many Christians as it reminds them of the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. This day also symbolizes the beginning of Spring when flowers bloom.
Some of the Easter Cover Photos For FB Timeline shows many important items of the holiday such as candies and colored eggs.
On the other hand, getting a cover photo isn’t that easy. Not just any photo can be used as a Facebook Cover Photo. It has got to be of a particular accepted size with good quality.
Facebook Easter Cover Photo
A Facebook Easter Cover Photo is more than just selecting an image that portrays what you want. This is a major way of promoting your brand on FB. In a way, it can be referred to as the digital billboard for your brand. For this effect, it will be a way of showing your interest in Easter.
According to Facebook, a proper cover photo display should be 820 pixels wide by 312 pixels long on computers. While 640 pixels wide by 360 pixels long on smartphones.
The Easter cover photo posted will be cropped by Facebook at the top and the bottom on the desktop. While left and right side on mobile devices.
It is important to ensure you use the right dimension which is 820 pixels wide by 360 pixels long for your Easter Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline.
Easter Cover Photo For Facebook
Getting an Easter Cover Photo For Facebook can be an easy task. You just have to ensure you have the dimensions as explained above.
It will be right to get an image that is JPG format with RBG color. And it should be less than 100KB. Automatically, Facebook will format your photo to fit the box.
To get an Easter Cover Photo For Facebook, you just have to head to a web browser, and search for Easter Cover Photos.
How to Get Easter Cover Photos for Facebook Timeline
Follow the steps below to get Easter Cover Photos For FB Timeline:
- Launch your web browser. Ensure you are connected to the internet.
- Enter the keyword “Easter Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline”.
- Click on images to be precise.
- Navigate through the given image and select the one with the right dimension. If not exactly, similar to the dimension of Facebook Cover Photo.
- Click on the image to open it.
- Then right-click on the image and select the download option.
- On the computer, you should click on “save image as” and select the download folder.
It will be downloaded and saved to your device. After which you can get to Facebook. Click on the cover photo box. Add an image and select your downloaded Easter Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline.
More Helpful Posts
- Religious Easter Picture for Facebook Timeline – Easter Pictures For Facebook
- New Year Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline: Facebook Cover Photo Size | Facebook Cover Photo
- Facebook Cover Photo for Valentine: How to Upload Valentine Cover Photos on Facebook
- Id el Kabir Cover Photo for Facebook Timeline – Facebook Id el Kabir Cover Photos