Easter 2022 is fast approaching and you may be thinking of that special treat to make for you and your loved ones. One great meal idea for Easter 2022 is the Bacon Grilled Cheese sandwich, sounds yummy right? In this article, you would get a step-by-step guide on how to make Bacon Grilled cheese sandwich all by yourself.
Easter 2022 bacon and cheese sandwich
The process of making Bacon Grilled cheese sandwich does not require much effort and time. So if you are looking for a quick and delicious meal for Easter 2022, a Bacon Grilled Cheese sandwich is a great idea. In this article, you would learn how to make a delicious Bacon Grilled cheese sandwich, so kindly read to the end.
You may be wondering now “What is a Grilled Cheese sandwich?” A Grilled cheese sandwich is simply a type of sandwich made with bread, butter, and cheese. And for the Bacon Grilled cheese sandwich, you would be needing freshly cooked and sliced bacon.
Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe
You should always remember that using the right ingredients in the right proportions is one of the keys to making a great meal. Want to make a sandwich that is crispy on the outside and buttery on the inside? Take note of this recipe:
- Sliced sandwich bread (Be careful to pick a thick sliced bread).
- Mayonnaise or Butter (Preferably unsalted butter).
- American Cheese (You could combine other products of cheese if you wish).
- Sliced cooked bacon.
This is what you would be needing for a perfect restaurant like Bacon Grilled cheese sandwich. Bacon Grilled cheese sandwich could be eaten with French fries, potato wedges, salad, and lots more.
How to make Bacon Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Before you proceed to making your Bacon and Grilled Cheese sandwich, you should ensure that your ingredients are ready and your utensils are clean. With this, you can follow the cooking guide below:
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Spread the butter or Mayonnaise over one side of the sandwich bread.
- Place a non-stick pan or skillet over low or medium heat.
- Immediately add the buttered bread with the buttered side down.
- Place the slices of cheese and cooked bacon on the uncoated side of a piece of bread in the skillet.
- Cover the sliced bread with the other toast and flip the sandwich over.
- Continue flipping the sandwich in the skillet until both sides are golden brown.
- When the golden-brown color is attained, remove it from the skillet.
- Cut the Bacon and Grilled Cheese sandwich in half and serve.
Note that to get a sandwich that is crispy on the outside, you need to spread the butter or mayonnaise generously over the bread. You are also advised to use low or medium heat as this would prevent your bread from getting burnt before the cheese melts.
Chicken Bacon and Cheese Recipes
A bonus you would learn in this article is how to make delicious Chicken bacon and Cheese. To make this special treat for Easter 2022, you would be needing everything on this recipe:
- Freshly cooked and sliced bacon.
- Chicken breasts.
- Finely chopped onions.
- Freshly ground black pepper.
- American cheese.
- Fresh garlic (optional).
With this, you can go on to follow the cooking guide on how to make Chicken Bacon, and Cheese.
How to Make Chicken Bacon and Cheese
To make delicious Chicken Bacon and cheese, the cooking guide below would help you:
- Pour the batter into the non-stick pan or skillet and place the chicken breasts.
- Cover the skillet and cook the chicken over medium heat for about 10 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked chicken breasts into an already greased baking pan.
- Pour the finely chopped onions and garlic into the chicken stock and cook for a few minutes until the onions become translucent.
- Add the bacon and stir gently.
- Pour this mixture over the chicken breasts and add the cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
With this, your Chicken and Bacon cheese are ready for consumption. They are special dishes you could make for Easter 2022, the Bacon Grilled Cheese sandwich and Chicken bacon and cheese are included.