The DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program 2024 application form is out. The Fellowship Program aims to educate SMEs and Fellows about the importance of cross-border trade and equip SMEs with the necessary tools to enter the global marketplace. By helping SMEs from developing and least developed countries access international markets, we can create connections between people, ultimately improving their lives.
To further our mission of enhancing management and entrepreneurial education, GBSN has collaborated with DPDHL, one of its corporate members, to develop the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program. This program aims to pair selected postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises in developing countries, with the ultimate goal of promoting greater cross-border trade.
This aligns with GBSN’s overall objective of increasing access to high-quality, locally relevant management and entrepreneurial education in the developing world. GoTrade represents both educational opportunities and improved market access.
Pairing Students + SMEs
The Fellowship Program will match graduate business students (MBA/MSc/Masters/PhD) with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) for 12 months. Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to provide guidance, consultation, and collaboration. Also, the GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will organize regular virtual sessions where all students Will come together, featuring speakers who will address relevant topics to support their learning objectives and encourage networking among peers.
Fellows will receive support from:
- Mentors from DPDHL
- Coaching and mentoring from SMEs
- Access to the DPDHL Certified Program, which offers a learning journey covering the fundamentals of international trade.
- Graduate students from any country are welcome to apply if they meet the following requirements:
- Enrolled in a participating GBSN member school at the beginning of the fellowship
- Committed to completing the 12-month fellowship program starting in April 2024
- Proficient in English, Spanish, or Portuguese for effective communication
- Capable of dedicating approximately 12 to 15 hours per month
- Demonstrated work experience
- Possess strong analytical abilities
- Display an entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Interest in engaging with an international community.
Application Materials And Process
To successfully submit your application, you will need to upload the following:
- polished photograph or headshot professionally showcasing yourself.
- And concise CV or resume (limited to 2 pages)
- A brief video (no more than 2 minutes in duration) where you introduce yourself and explain why you should be chosen. You can upload the video to any streaming platform (such as YouTube or Vimeo) and provide us with the link. The video can be unlisted, but please ensure it is not set to private.
- To submit your application, click here
For further information please visit DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Official website.
November 30, 2023
CHECK THESE OUT:
- Swift Institute & GBSN Case Writing Grant Competition
- SME Growth Lab – Africa Digital Accelerator Program for African Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Hanken-GBSN Scholarships In Finland – Apply Now!
- She’s the Boss: SME Growth Lab Accelerator Programme 2023 for Female Entrepreneurs
- Microsoft to Empower 10m SMEs by 2025