Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience Program. Deloitte & Touche, the oldest indigenous firm in Nigeria has announced the Application call for the Vacation Interactive Business Experience program; Deloitte VIBE Program 2023.
Deloitte believes in the valuable role that university students bring in helping to build impactful outcomes for It’s clients, communities and for the future.
Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience Program
The VIBE Program inculcates diverse experiences and draws from unique perspectives to develop business solutions that matter.
Details About Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience – VIBE Program 2023
- Programme Type: Undergraduate
- Organization: Deloitte
- Country to study: South Africa
- Gender: Men and Women
- Status: Open
- Application Deadline: Not Specified
About Deloitte & Touche
Founded by Mr. Akintola Williams (the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria) in 1952, Deloitte & Touche is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria.
The firm is the largest private professional services network globally. About 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries daily demonstrates their commitment to making an impact that matters.
The Deloitte’s West Africa practice serves large national enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises as well as the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
Deloitte is a top professional service firms in Nigeria, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
Benefits of the VIBE Program 2023
- The VIBE Programme is an interactive programme that is designed with participants future in mind.
- Successfully selected Candidates will receive insight into the various service lines that enable the firm’s multidisciplinary approach and the opportunities within these areas to take their career to the next level.
- Participants will have opportunity to attend workshops and seminars that will equip them with the tools and skills needed to navigate the transition from university campus to the world of work.
- They will also have direct opportunity to connect with some of the company’s key business stakeholders across Deloitte.
How to Apply for Deloitte VIBE Program 2023
- All Interested and qualified candidates should visit the link below to apply: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/oneclick-ui/company/Deloitte6/publication/c185f777-73f0-4124-8981-67c37d16ddbe?dcr_ci=Deloitte6
- For more details, visit Deloitte official website at: https://jobs.smartrecruiters.com/Deloitte6/743999867281691-vacation-interactive-business-experience-vibe-2023
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Vacation Interactive Business Experience – VIBE Program 2023
- Candidates who are in their final year studying towards a Bachelors degree or Postgraduate qualification at an accredited university can participate for the VIBE Programme
- Candidates are expected to have attained a pass mark above 60% on all subjects in Matric (Grade 12)
- Ideal Candidates must be able to demonstrate a professional work ethic and integrity
- Have the ability to prioritize competing responsibilities according to their urgency and importance
- Must be able to follow instructions accurately and work efficiently to deliver results within time constraints set by a leader
- An applicant must be a fast learner with lateral thinking skills, problem solving and analytical abilities
Documents Required for Application
During the application process for Deloitte VIBE Programme, the following documents are required
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- Matric Certificate
- Academic transcript with 65% plus average.
- Cover letter (optional)
- Score Christmas Gifts at a Huge Discount with Best Buy’s Last-Minute Sales
- Apple Patent Points Directly To MacBook Keys That Change Dynamically
- Windows 11 Bugs That Affected Task Manager Finally Gets a Fix
- Amazon Prime Free Trial – Sign Up For an Amazon Prime Account | How…
- Unique Gift Ideas – Where to Shop for Unique Gift Online this Season