Are you looking for a way to delete your number off from Facebook? If you are then you are in the right place. In the course of this article as a reader, you will be learning the various steps necessary in deleting your number off from Facebook. ‘Delete number off Facebook’ is one of the most searched Facebook queries on the internet today. Have you ever wondered why? Well if you haven’t, you should. Everyone has their own reasons for doing things as well as taking their number off the social media giant and it’s not my place to decide for them.
Delete Number Off Facebook
When signing up for a Facebook account you will be required to enter or provide your mobile phone number. Well, this number will be visible to the public on Facebook. do you know what this means? Well, this means that anyone can get access to your mobile phone number. While some members of this great social media platform might be cool with it, some on the other hand may not be so cool with it and they may be right in their own way.
I remember vividly well a time I got a random call from a random number. I was curious at first as to who was calling. And normally I had to request the identity of the caller and where he got my number from and the next thing the said person said was that he got it from Facebook. Trust me I wasn’t cool with it at all. I mean how do you just get a person’s number without permission and just give the person a random call all because you felt like.
This was my experience and I am not the only one in this position. There are lots of Facebook users going through the same thing and are therefore looking for a way to put an end to it. Well, they don’t have to look any further as I have gotten or found a solution rather. After my experience, I had to look for a way to either hide my number on the platform or delete it off it. And in this article, I will be sharing the process and steps needed to delete one’s number from Facebook.
How To Delete Number From Facebook
Deleting a number from Facebook is actually easy but only if you know how to. If you haven’t done this before you will need to be guided on how to. To delete a number from Facebook, follow the steps below;
Computer New Facebook
- Login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the drop-down icon at the top right corner of your Facebook page.
- From the drop-down menu click on settings and privacy.
- Select settings.
- In the left column or sidebar, click on the mobile option.
- Below the number you want to remove, click remove.
- Next, click on remove phone to confirm your request.
- Click on the drop-down icon at the top right corner.
- Click on settings and select mobile in the left sidebar.
- Next, click on the remove tab below the number you want to remove.
- Lastly to confirm your request, click on remove phone.
- Tap the menu icon on your Facebook account page.
- Scroll down and tap Settings and privacy.
- Select settings.
- Tap personal information in the account settings section.
- Select phone number and tap the number you would like to remove.
- Tap on the remove tab to remove it successfully from Facebook.
Lastly, you will be prompted to enter your Facebook password and then tap on remove number to confirm.