One of the questions one of my followers recently wrote was, how do I delete my Facebook account 2021? Well, it is simple. But do you know that most Facebook account owners do not know about this? Yes, this is true and simply the reality of things. Facebook as a very interesting and pleasant social media network can be hard to leave. And when someone makes up his or her mind to leave, it is something serious.
Delete My Facebook Account 2021
With Facebook, there is absolutely nothing you cannot do. Just about anything, you name it and you can do it here. Are you looking for a place to relax and be entertained? If you are, then Facebook is your best bet. Are you looking for a place to market your business? If you are, Facebook also has got you covered. All these and many more can be associated with the Facebook social media platform.
These are just about some of the reasons why Facebook is considered as one of the best social media networks out there if not the best. But one thing about this platform that has always been left out when talking about Facebook is this. Facebook can be a time-consuming machine and tool when not utilized well.
Do not get me wrong about this platform at all. When you use your time on Facebook very well, you get to get value for every piece of second spent on it. But on the other hand, if you do not utilize your time on the platform very well, you get to waste a lot of valuable time. Time that could actually be used to achieve something better. And this is one of the reasons why some users have deleted their Facebook accounts.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account
The steps needed n deleting one’s Facebook account are simple and straight forward. Anyone can delete his or her account on Facebook easily, but only if they know how to. But before you begin with the process, here is something you need to know. When you delete your account on Facebook, the steps and actions are irreversible. This means that you cannot go back on your decision.
When you delete your account on Facebook, the said account and all your account information will be lost forever. Now that is successfully out of the way, it is time to learn of the various steps needed to delete one’s Facebook account. To delete your Facebook account, follow the steps below;
- Click the drop-down arrow icon in the top right corner of your Facebook account page.
- From the extended menu, select Settings and privacy.
- Choose settings and click your Facebook information in the left column.
- Next, click delete your account and information.
- Click delete my account and enter your password.
- Click continue and click delete my account.
- On your Facebook account page, tap the hamburger icon in the top right corner of Facebook.
- Tap Settings and tap your account ownership and control.
- Next, tap deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and tap continue to account deletion and select delete account.
That’s it. Your account on Facebook will be deleted completely but only in thirty days’ time.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Delete My Account – Facebook Delete Account Permanently
- Facebook Business: Ways to Use Facebook in Promoting Your Business
- How To Facebook Account Delete Permanently 2021: Facebook Account Delete | My Facebook Account Delete
- Deactivate My Facebook Account: How to Deactivate Your Facebook Account