It is easy to access the Market on Facebook, but do you know how to Buy and Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace Near me? As of October 2019, Facebook Marketplace is employed in 70 countries by 800 million people around the world monthly. It’s an excellent growth given the very fact that the platform started just 3 years ago.
Buy and Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace Near me
Just like eBay and Gumtree, Facebook has extended its business model. To incorporate a web marketplace feature that helps you to discover, buy, and sell items to the people in your area/community.
The platform is comparable to eBay but with a new touch of ‘Social-ness’. You get to talk with the opposite party over Facebook messenger and even have access to their Facebook profile.
How Facebook Marketplace Works
You can access Marketplace on Facebook by:
- clicking the white storefront symbol at the underside of the app on iOS and at the highest of the app on Android.
- clicking the white storefront symbol within the left sidebar on the desktop.
And you are in the Facebook Marketplace platform.
How to Buy on Facebook Marketplace
Once you’ve accessed Marketplace, you’ll see listings organized by categories like Entertainment, Vehicles, Housing, and Hobbies. You will be able to either choose the category of products you’re fascinated by.
Or hunt for a particular item within the Marketplace search bar. Once you discover the item you’d prefer to buy, you’ll be able to send the message to the vendor to barter.
How to Sell on Facebook Marketplace
Almost anything (except guns and other restricted items), whether new or old, may be placed on sale on Facebook Marketplace. All you’ve got to try to is:
- Launch the Facebook platform (either website facebook.com or the mobile store).
- Login to your account.
- Click on the + Sell Something button.
- Click Item available.
- Enter a title, price, location, and category of the listing.
- Click + 10 Photos and upload photos of your item
- Click Post.
And your item is on the Facebook Marketplace ready to be purchased by buyers.
How to Renew Your Listing on Marketplace
There are times when even after seven days, the item available remains unsold. In such a case, you’ll commit to remove the listing or renew it.
To renew your listing:
- Tap on “Your Items,”
- Then tap on the listing you wish to renew and choose “Manage.”
From the menu on your screen, select “Renew in Marketplace.”
Facebook Marketplace For E-Commerce
Facebook has launched a pilot program in the USA where it lets E-Commerce brands connect. And sell their products on Facebook Marketplace.
The corporate has already partnered with inventory partners like Big Commerce, CommerceHub, etc. to induce their partners on-board.
The History of Facebook Marketplace
It all started in February 2015 when Facebook introduced buy and sell groups. This lets users add items available in such groups including adding an outline of the merchandise. Fitting a price and set a pick-up or delivery location. Here is all you need to know about how to Buy and Sell Items on Facebook Marketplace Near me.
More Related Posts
- Guide on Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | How to Get on Facebook Marketplace
- Facebook Marketplace: How to Get Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App
- Facebook Marketplace Access: Facebook Marketplace | How to Get Facebook Marketplace
- How To Get On Facebook Marketplace: Facebook Marketplace | Facebook Marketplace App
- Facebook Black Friday Presales: Facebook Marketplace | Walmart Black Friday