Do you feel bored with your Facebook profile and wish to delete it? Deleting your Facebook is very simple and fast. At times scrolling through Facebook and seeing repeated articles in your feed or a particular face over and over again can be boring.
At times Facebook just continually pops up memories that we which to let go of, no matter if we delete the post. Because people have those memories in their minds.
The best option is to delete the account, but the question is “How to?” To answer that question, this article will be telling you how to delete Facebook. You also give the platform a break by deactivating the account which is a great option if you still wish to use Facebook.
Delete Facebook How To
Delete Facebook how-to is simply the step-by-step guide we take to delete an account from the platform permanently. Deleting Facebook is as easy as creating a Facebook account. To permanently remove those memories, you would need to delete the account.
The process can be done using the Facebook mobile application or the official webpage. Deleting your profile simply means forever out of the platform.
What Happens when you Delete Facebook?
Deleting the account from the platform is permanent. That is to say, your access won’t be allowed again with that profile. All the information associated or related to the profile would be removed correctly.
For that, the deleting process is delayed, just in case you change your mind. It might take up to 90 days to delete the data stored in backup systems. Your profile won’t be accessed on the platform during this time. You can cancel the deletion within this period.
Facebook Account Deactivation
Facebook account deactivation is the process of temporarily removing the account from the platform for a period of time. Deactivating an account doesn’t mean deleting the account, as you can still access it whenever you want. For those seeking to have a break from the platform for a while, then this the option for you. If you deactivate your account;
- The account can be reactivated whenever you want.
- You won’t appear in search engines. That is to say, people can’t see your timeline or search for you again.
- Most information such as messages will still be visible to others.
READ MORE >>> Facebook Dating Match – Facebook Dating Profile | Facebook Dating Secret…
Facebook Login – How to Delete Facebook
When it comes to deleting your account, it can be done using the app or website. In other to start the deletion process, make sure that the profile is signed in. Follow the guidelines below to login;
- Launch the Facebook app or access browser and go to the Facebook official webpage at facebook.com
- Type in your mobile phone number or email address and the password.
- Hit on login.
If the credential provided in the box is right, the profile will be loaded on the device immediately. You can start the deletion process by heading to your account settings.
How to Permanently Delete Your Facebook Account
To delete your Facebook account permanently from the platform, do the steps below;
- Hit on the icon at the top right side of the page.
- The drop-down would be displayed, tap on “Settings” and “Your Facebook Information” from the left column.
- Next hit on “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Navigate and select the “Delete Account” option and hit on the “Continue to Account Deletion” option.
- Type in your password when required to and hit on “Continue” and “Delete Account”.
How to Deactivate Facebook Account
Deactivating your account means staying away from the platform for a while and can easily be done. To deactivate, follow below;
- Click on the icon on the right side of your profile.
- Select the “Settings” icon and hit the “Your Facebook Information” option in the left column.
- Select “Deactivation and Deletion”.
- Then choose “Deactivate Account”.
- Then click on “Continue to Account Deactivation”.
- Input the profile password when required during the deletion process.
Once you follow all these steps above then your Facebook account will be deactivated and also Facebook will log you out immediately. To reactivate the Facebook account, all you need to do is to input the login details.