If you have been trying to, but cannot Delete Facebook app 2021, you are not alone because truth be told it can be quite tedious, that is why I am here to show you how. You can easily delete the Facebook app(s) that are connected to your phone, but let me give you a heads up that it can be quite tedious, as you have to delete each app at a time both on a mobile device or on a computer.
Delete Facebook App 2021
Understand that every time you log in to a new app using Facebook, that app becomes linked to your account and your personal information potentially becomes available to third-party companies. Thus you might actually be surprised by how many apps you have linked to your Facebook account, and how they might be slowing down your online experience by constantly interrupting you with updates.
Facebook is quite great for all sorts of activities, ranging from keeping in touch with your friends to showing off your newly captivating photos, sharing your exciting stories as well as chatting with your friends and family.
However, where Facebook falls short is where it fails to keep your personal information private. Thus, any app you do not use, you should delete from your Facebook account, both to keep your information private and to simply keep your phone or computer clutter-free.
How to Delete Facebook App
If you want to delete or uninstall the Facebook app from your phone or tablet, I will be taking you through a few simple steps to achieve just that. All you need to do is go through with these easy steps and you would have your device free of app clutter in no time.
Delete Facebook App On Android
To uninstall the Facebook app from your Android app, go ahead with these steps:
- Scroll to your Android’s Settings and open your application manager.
- Click on the Facebook app.
- Click on the Uninstall button.
That will have the app uninstalled from your Android device. If you later wish to reinstall the Facebook for Android app, you can simply download it again from the Google Play Store, to have the Facebook app back again on your device.
Delete Facebook App On iPhone and iPad
To uninstall the Facebook app from your iPhone or iPad, go ahead and use these simple steps:
- Tap and hold on the app icon.
- Click on the x icon that pops up.
- To confirm, click on Delete.
That should have the app deleted from your device for good. If you want to reinstall the Facebook app back on your iPhone or iPad, just download it from the iTunes App Store.
Delete Facebook App Using Your Computer
To delete a Facebook app on your Mac or PC, use these simple steps:
- Sign in to Facebook on your Mac or PC.
- Tap on the downwards facing arrow at the top-right corner of your screen.
- Then click on “Settings”.
- At the left-hand column, tap on “Apps and Websites”.
- Then tap on the button beside the Facebook app you want to remove then tap on the blue “Remove” box and tap on it once more to confirm.
If you want to have your Facebook reinstall later on, then you can have it reinstalled back on your device, be it from Google Play Store, or the App Store depending on your device specification, Once you reinstall, you will have your app back and fully functional.
Deleting your app does not mean you are doing away with your Facebook account, you can simply access your account again anytime you download the app and sign in to your account on your device.
Delete Facebook Account Now
Do you know that apart from deleting the Facebook app, you can also delete your account too? Deleting your account, it means you won’t be able to access your account anymore because you have deleted it. The steps are easy, you just have to access your account and click the menu bar. Then over to the settings and to account information. Look down you will see deactivate and delete account among the options there. Click on the delete option and follow the process from thereon.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Dating Sign Up Free For Singles: Facebook Dating App | Dating in Facebook 2021(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Facebook Delete 2021: Facebook Account Delete | My Facebook Account Delete(Opens in a new browser tab)
- Delete Facebook Account 2021: How to Delete Facebook Account on Phone | Delete Facebook Account(Opens in a new browser tab)
- How to Delete Someone from Facebook – Delete Someone on Facebook | How to Delete Someone From My Facebook