Do you want to delete your Facebook account permanently or you just want some time out of the social network? This is a very important question you need to ask yourself when you think you don’t want anymore with the Facebook social media platform. In this post, however, delete Facebook account from app; I will be focusing on the account deletion process of the network.
Delete Facebook Account from App
When it comes to deleting account on Facebook and deactivating account on the platform, there are two separate things. And most users and account holders do not know about this. When you delete your account on Facebook, it is permanent. This means that you cannot get access to this account again. The steps and processes involved here are irreversible.
On the other hand, when it comes to deactivating one’s account, the result is different from deleting one’s account. When you deactivate your account on the network, you can access it back when you finally decide to get back on it. It is that simple. Deactivating your account is that action you take when you feel like taking a break from the social media network.
What Happens If I Permanently Delete My Facebook Account?
What happens when in delete my Facebook account? This is a question that needs answer to before deleting your account. In the previous paragraphs in have explained that when you delete your account on the platform it is lost to you forever. You cannot access the account or it contents when the deletion cycle is completed.
If you logged in to other apps with your Facebook login details, you will not be able to access those apps or platforms. In order to get access to those apps, you will need to contact the websites. Other pieces of information like messages you sent to friends will still be visible to them.
If you signed in to messenger with your Facebook login details, you will not be able to use the messenger app anymore. Now that’s out of the way, it is time you learn of the required steps needed in deleting your account successfully.
How to Delete Your Facebook Account Permanently
To permanently delete your account via the Facebook app, follow the steps below
- Open the Facebook app and tap the menu icon in the top right corner.
- Scroll down the extended menu page and tap settings and privacy.
- Select settings and go to your Facebook information section.
- Tap account ownership and control and select deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and tap continue to account deletion.
- Tap delete account option by scrolling down the page.
- Enter your password and select the continue tab.
- Lastly, tap delete account.
- Tap the menu icon in the Facebook app page in the bottom right corner.
- Tap Settings and privacy and select settings.
- Go to your Facebook information section and tap account ownership and control.
- Next, tap or select deactivation and deletion.
- Select delete account and tap the continue to account deletion option.
- Tap delete account and enter your password.
- Select continue and tap delete account.
That’s it. The account deletion process will be completed in thirty days’ time.
More Related Posts
- How to Post To Groups on Facebook: Facebook Groups | Creating Facebook Groups
- Facebook Account Login Password: Find My Facebook Account Password | How To Change Facebook Account Password
- Facebook Delete My Account – Facebook Delete Account Permanently
- How to Delete Fb Account: Delete Fb Account | Delete Facebook Account
- Delete My Facebook Account 2021: My Facebook Account Delete | Delete Facebook Account
- Facebook Account Delete 2021: Facebook Account Delete | Delete Facebook Account