Dating through Facebook dating app on mobile has made dating so easy. The Facebook dating platform is a matchmaking platform available through the Facebook app. Though it is accessed through your existing Facebook account, Dating is an opt-in experience with a separate profile and messaging system.
Your Dating profile and activity are not visible to your Facebook friends and Dating will not suggest your Facebook friends as matches. Matches are suggested based on your preferences, interests, and other things you do on Facebook, like the Groups you join and the Events you attend.
Dating aims to the work of creating a dating profile and offer a more authentic look at who someone is.
Dating Through Facebook Dating App on Mobile
The dating through Facebook dating app on mobile has helped revived the love life of a lot of users. There’s no dulling moment with this app. Facebook is gradually pitching its new dating service as a way for Facebook users to find meaningful relationships through things they have in common (i.e., similar interests and groups).
It’s supposed to take away the tediousness of creating a separate dating profile, and even Instagram is integrated, so you can share Instagram posts directly to your dating profile and add both Facebook friends and Instagram followers to secret crush lists.
Naturally, you may be skeptical of Facebook Dating. After all, finding a partner is super personal, even if online. So, you must opt-in to use Facebook Dating. You’ll also have the ability to report and block anyone, prohibiting people from sending you photos, videos, messages, and so on. Get more details here.
Some features of the Facebook Dating App
Below are some other features available on the Facebook dating app;
- You can add your Instagram posts to your profile in Facebook Dating.
- You can opt into Events and Groups to see people with similar interests, though, remember, you will also be visible to them.
- Also, you can share details of the date – with your live location – via a friend on Facebook Messenger, to ensure you feel safer on a date.
- By the end of the year, Facebook will make it possible to add Facebook and Instagram Stories to your dating profile, too.
How to Activate Facebook Dating
Below are the guidelines to get started using Facebook dating;
- Open the Facebook app and tap the hamburger menu in the top-right of your feed.
- Tap Dating.
- Follow the prompts to set up your dating profile. After you share your location and choose a photo, your dating profile will be generated using information from your Facebook account. You can customize your Facebook Dating profile by adding more information, photos, and even posts from Instagram. Tap Done when you’re satisfied.
How to Use Facebook Dating
Below are the guidelines in using the Facebook dating app;
- Tap the heart on the user’s profile to let them know you like them, or tap the X to pass. If they like you back, you can start a conversation.
- If someone else likes your profile, you’ll receive a notification. Tap the heart on their profile to like them back so that you can send a direct message.
- You can view your matches and conversations by tapping Matches at the top of the app.
- Scroll to the bottom of your profile and tap Answer a Question to answer random questions that will help Facebook improve your match suggestions.
- You can also add photos and share Instagram posts at the bottom of your profile page.
Facebook has long been the place where everyone from college students to divorcées scope out their romantic interests. Facebook Dating lives within the existing Facebook app, but to use it you need to set up a separate profile. You can get more details about dating through the Facebook dating app on mobile here.
More Helpful Posts
- Dating on Facebook Dating App Today – Facebook Dating Home | Facebook Dating App – Dating With Facebook Dating App
- YouTube Account Sign-Up – How to Make a YouTube Account
- Facebook Dating App Download Now – Dating feature in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating App
- Dating in Facebook for Free – How to Create a Facebook Dating profile – Facebook Dating