Do you know that dating in Facebook dating app is free for singles? Facebook dating app is a free online dating platform that is integrated into the Facebook app. Dating in the Facebook Dating app is free for singles as it provides a platform for a wide range of user pool who are single and are looking to mingle. It is important to note that while you have a Facebook account which is your access to a Facebook dating account, these are two separate entities because activities that you engage in on Facebook dating account are kept strictly to your dating account only.
Dating In the Facebook Dating App Is Free For Singles
Once you have signed in to Facebook or own a Facebook account, it does not mean that you are automatically signed in to the Facebook dating app rather you will have to opt-in (choose to join in) and proceed to create a Facebook dating account or profile. Although dating in the Facebook Dating app is free, In order to gain access to create a Facebook dating profile on the online dating app, you have to be 18 years or older and you must be using an updated version of the Facebook app.
Features of Facebook Dating App
Facebook Dating app was created for single users to find meaningful, long-lasting relationships with people who share common interests and preferences. The safety and security of the Facebook dating account is one of the most prioritized features in the creation of the free online dating platform, the Facebook dating app. Other features of Facebook dating account includes;
- To join the absolutely free Facebook dating app, you are required to create a Facebook dating profile which has been made easy due to the fact that Facebook suggests information from your Facebook account which you are free to edit or remove completely.
- Facebook dating account uses a match mechanism. This means single users with similar interests are suggested to you by Facebook.
- Instagram integration: this feature allows you to share your Instagram posts and stories on your Facebook dating account
- Messaging: You are to comment on a user’s post by asking a question related to the post. Afterward, the user’s profile is automatically invisible to you and will be visible again when the user replies. This is to avoid excess texts from a stranger.
- Secret Crush: This allows you to add up to nine Facebook friends or Instagram followers who you have an interest in. Facebook matches both parties if the person likes or replies to your notification.
You only get to see Facebook Friends who have opted in to use the dating app and likewise your dating profile is only visible to those who have opted into Facebook Dating. With the preemptive block feature on the Facebook dating account, you are in control of who knows about your online dating activities.
How to Create a Facebook Dating Account
Dating in the Facebook dating app is free for singles because creating a Facebook dating account comes at zero cost has been made easy. Here are the steps on how to create a Facebook Dating profile;
- The Facebook dating app appears on the main menu of your Facebook profile if you are currently operating on the latest version of the Facebook app
- Login to your Facebook account via your Facebook app and click on the main menu to create a profile as you fill in the required fields
- Proceed to fill in necessary information such as Religion, Occupation, Degree, Location, maybe a note describing yourself, etc.
- Upload photos in order for other users to know what you look like.
Activate Facebook Dating In the Facebook Dating App
Activating the Facebook dating service on the Facebook Dating app is very easy, provided it is available in your location. Once it is available in your location, all you need to do is to access the Dating service from the menu. Clicking the dating service will take you to the Facebook dating home where you will be able to set up your dating profile which is separate from your regular Facebook profile.
Your Facebook dating profile will only be visible to those who have signed up for the Facebook dating service as such, it will not appear in your Facebook News Feed. Also, rest assured that your current friends will not be able to see your Facebook dating profile. However, you get the option of choosing whether the friends of your friends should be suggested to you as matches.
More Related Posts
- Facebook Dating Countries 2021 – Dating in Facebook | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating Site Reviews – Facebook Dating App Free | How the Facebook Free Dating Looks Like 2020 – Facebook Dating 2021
- How Much Does a Facebook Advertising Cost: Facebook Advertising Cost | Facebook Ads Format
- Dating Now on Facebook – Dating in Facebook 2021 | Facebook Dating App
- Facebook Dating App for Singles – FACEBOOK DATING APP DOWNLOAD FREE – Dating in Facebook App for Singles