Czech Government Scholarship 2022/2023 intake is available to non-Europe union students who are aiming to study abroad. This Scholarship is offered by the Czech government to students who cannot meet up their tuition fee payment.
Students can enroll for the Czech Scholarship online. However, for a student to enroll, he/ she is expected to be an undergraduate or graduate who has successfully completed a high school program and is currently studying in any of the recognized higher education institution ( universities or other higher education institutions).
Research has it that Czech government scholarship is one of the oldest and most reputable scholarships globally. The set objective for the implementation of the Czech government scholarship is to upgrade and add to the number of international students who are enrolling for training and studies in Czech republic.
About Czech Government Scholarship 2022
The scholarship program will last for about two semesters for the academic year and this is dependent on the age of the student. Czech scholarship program is only given to students who have successfully completed their undergraduate degree program and also are interested in making research on education, art, humanities social sciences etc.
Due to the competitive nature and standard of Czech government scholarship, only a certain set of students are chosen to partake in the scholarship opportunity. Students from developing countries enjoy this scholarship opportunity from the government of Czech republic.
One of the major criteria for this scholarship opportunity is that an applicant must apply for courses for international students at his/her choice university and at least attend one course daily within the scholarship period. The Czech government scholarship closes enrollment closes on or before Sept 30th, 2022.
Details of Czech Government Scholarship 2022/2023
- Country: The Czech Republic.
- Organization: Government of the Czech Republic.
- Degree: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Nationality: International
- Deadline: Sept 30th 2022
- Note that the nature of the scholarship program is largely dependent on the period of time allocated by the Czech government scholarship.
Advantages of Czech Government Scholarship
- It provides inexhaustible access to different resources and skills like a study room, libraries, laboratories, computers, etc.
- It gives room for expert
- It supports the use of learning advanced techniques
- Students’ expenditures such as transportation fares, service fees, tuition fees and other, etc are all on the scholarship.
- It promotes advancement in professional skills
Requirements for Czech Government Scholarship 2022/2023
- Applicants must be international students
- He or she must not be a citizen of the EU or Switzerland
- Applicants must not be a graduate of any institution located in EU or Switzerland
- A child below 18 years with no dependency
- He/she must not participate in the Erasmus program.
- Applicants who have lived for more than 3years or have a permanent resident in the EU or Switzerland are not eligible.
Processes for Enrollment in Czech Government Scholarship
- Applicants below the age of 25 must have completed their studies and also are currently studying abroad
- A form found on the website of the ministry of education Youth and Sports must be completed by the applicant
- The form carries important Information such as name, gender, citizenships, academic records, and the like.
- If you have completed your studies and just looking for a route to continue your education in another country, there is no need for you to apply.
Necessary Documents for Czech government scholarship 2022/2023
- Application form
- A copy of your passport and a copy of your ID card with a validity of 3months
- Recent passport of 4×6
- Motivation letter that spells out the reason why you want to study in Czech republic
- Recommendation letter
- If you are applying for a first-year scholarship, a copy of your diploma will be required of you.
Deadline for Czech government scholarship 2022/2023
Applicants are advised to complete an electronic application form before Sept 30th 2022.