Do you want to create your own Facebook Avatar? Facebook avatar is a new feature on Facebook that has recently gotten a lot of users’ attention.
Whether you want to reply to a message, post a comment, or just leave it out there for the world to see, a Facebook avatar is there to serve all that in a fun, cartoonish way.
In this article, we will be explaining in detail, how you can create your own Facebook avatar using the Facebook app.
The Facebook avatar is a feature on Facebook that allows users to create a cartoonish representation of themselves. This feature is similar to Apple’s Memoji and Snapchat’s Bitmoji.
Your Facebook avatar can be used to send or reply to messages, uploaded and shared to friends and family, and can even be used as your account display picture. With all these being said, follow me to the next section where I show you how to create your own Facebook avatar.
Create your own Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar App
The Facebook avatar is quick and easy to set up on the Facebook app, and the steps in setting it up to include the following:
- Launch the Facebook app on your device
- tap on the ‘More’ button at the right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down and tap ‘See More’ to see the other options.
- Select “Avatars”
- Tap Next to get started.
- choose your skin tone of choice and tap on next
- select your hairstyle for. You can select short, long or medium, and also choose the color of your hair.
- Select the face shape for your Facebook avatar, complexions and face lines.
- choose an eye shape and color for your avatar
- Select an eyebrow shape and color for the avatar.
- Select a pair of glasses if you use glasses in real life.
- Next, customize the nose and mouth of your avatar.
- Select the beards and facial hair for your avatar.
- Choose a body shape for your avatar.
- Choose your avatar outfit
- When you’re done with customizing your avatar to your preference, tap the “Next” button, and then “Done”.
Now that your avatar is set, you can start using them to send and reply to messages, and also share with friends and family on Facebook and Messenger.
Reason Users May Not be able to Access the Facebook Avatar
Some users have been in the FAQs section of Facebook asking why they cannot have access to the avatar feature, there are some factors that determine that, and you should know them as well:
Outdated Facebook app
If you have not updated your Facebook app for a long time, there are chances that you’re using the older versions of Facebook where the avatar functionality has not been integrated, try updating your app to the latest version of Facebook and try following these steps again.
Being a new functionality on the app, the feature is still being tested in some countries such as the United States, the United Kingdom, and a few countries as well.
If your app is up to date and you’re still not able to create your own avatar, you simply might just have to wait for the testing stage of the feature until it becomes a functionality that is fully available to the entire Facebook community at large.
Above is all you need to know about how to Create your own Facebook Avatar.
More Recent Posts
- Facebook Dating Launches in UK: Facebook Dating App | Facebook Dating Europe
- Free Facebook Avatar Maker: Facebook Avatar Maker | Facebook Avatar Creator
- How To Make A Facebook Avatar – Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook Avatar 2020 – Make Facebook Avatar
- Facebook Avatar Creator – Facebook Avatar Maker Free | Create My Facebook Avatar