create Google account for business or Gmail for business is a professional email hosting service by google. Gmail for business is a subsidiary of google workspace suite formerly referred to as G Suite, it includes a business email that uses your business domain name and also total use of its business tool for a fee every month.
Google workspace is a good tool business that wants all in communication, productivity, collaboration, and the industry’s leading suite should embrace, plus it also has the best value. In this post, we will be showing how to create and set up a Google account for business.
Using a Google account for business offers lots of benefits and values but surely, a service like this does not come without a price. The subscription plans for google account varies based on the kind of business you operate, there is the business starter plan, business-standard plan, business plus plan, and the enterprise plan.
Create Google Account for Business
To create Google account for business you must have a Google Workspace account. Just like every other Google service, setting up Google for business account is quite easy and can be accomplished with just a few steps. Follow the instructions below to create a google account for business.
How to Set Up Gmail for Business
- Firstly, you will have to go to Google Workspace then click on Get Started.
- Next, you will be required to enter the name of your business, the number of employees in your organization, and on the next screen your contact information.
- The third step requires you to provide your domain name. if you already have a domain name then all you have to do is click on, I have one I can use and if you don’t have one yet just click on No, I need one. A domain name will be searched for and purchased directly from google.
- To add a domain name you want to use for Gmail business account, enter your domain name and you will be prompted to verify your domain name.
- The next step is for you to create your email address, choose a username and a password for your Gmail business account. After completing this process, you will have to confirm you are not a robot via captcha then click on Agree and Continue.
- The final step is where you will have to review your payment plan.
You should be informed that google workspace will automatically assign you to the business standard plan. Usually, most businesses will want to start with the Business starter plan but it so happens that you can’t switch plans in this stage so you will have to complete the set up then downgrade to the business starter plan (if this is the plan you want). Though you have nothing to worry about as Gmail for business offers 14 days free trial and you won’t be billed yet.