There is a lot to talk about when it comes to the topic “Create Facebook Political Ads”. Facebook allows users to create political ads or social issue ads on the social media platform but there is a process to go through. It is however important that before you create or decide to create Facebook political ads, you should get used to or familiarize yourself with how the platform works. You can familiarize yourself with how the platform works by creating a personal account and building a network of friends and acquaintances. When it comes to starting a social account for your campaign, you can then ask your personal connections to become your campaign’s first social media followers.
Create Facebook Political Ads
Yup, any politician can create an official Facebook page. However, Facebook will only allow you to create a page if you are the candidate or you are an authorized person on that politician’s staff. You should know, Facebook will drop other fake pages from the platform.
Those users who created unauthorized pages could even get their accounts disabled. As you probably already know, the page is separate from your account personal profile hence it is by default visible to every user on the platform.
How to Build a Facebook Page for a Politician
Building a Facebook page for a politician is very much possible. Not only is it possible, but it is also easy. Below is a guide to help you create a Facebook page for a politician.
- Go to the platform official website and log in to your account.
- Find and click on the “create a page” link.
- When it comes to choosing a template, select the “Community or Public Figure” template.
- Enter the name of your page and select “Politician” or “Political Organization” as the category.
- Agree to the terms of the page and tap on the get started.
When or after creating the page, you would be asked to enter a profile picture and a cover image for the page.
How to Create Facebook Political Ads
When it comes to creating Facebook political ads, the social media platform is very strict. There are several procedures for different countries. Facebook, however, has decided to be so generous to leave a guide for users. This guide contains every information you need to know about creating political or social ads irrespective of your country.
- Get your internet connected device and open any web browser on it.
- Open the platform official website using the web address facebook.com.
- Next up, log in to your account.
- Open in a new tab the web address https://www.facebook.com/business/help/208949576550051?id=288762101909005&_rdc=1&_rdr.
- Select your country and follow the steps to create political ads.
The guide above will also show you how to get authorized or approved to run ads about social issues, elections or politics.