What is ‘create Facebook account Gmail’? If you would love to find out, all you need to do is to continue reading this piece. Are you one of the many internet users out there that do not know how to or is having issues setting up a Facebook account using nothing but their Gmail addresses? If you are, then this article is a must-read for you. Want to know why this article is a must-read for you? Here it is. This article has got pieces of very relevant information that will help guide you on how to create a Facebook account successfully with nothing but your Gmail address.
Create Facebook Account Gmail
Many people want to create a Facebook account, but they only have little knowledge about the platform which can be substantial when setting up an account. Although the Facebook social media platform is a simple and easy-to-understand one, you still need to know everything, if not everything at least the important pieces of information about the platform. A Facebook account can be created with a Gmail address or a phone number whichever you chose. But a huge chunk of users that have created an account on this platform in the past all made use of their phone numbers.
This however led to a norm that a Facebook account could only be set up using a mobile phone number. Well, I am here today that you can opt to create your account with a Gmail address. And if you do not know how to do this, you have nothing to worry about as long as you have got me. In this article and in a bit I will be giving you the directives on how to successfully set up your very own Facebook account using nothing but your Gmail address. But before that, you first need to know what you need to set up a Facebook account.
What You Need To Create Your Facebook Account
Creating a Facebook account is simple and easy. But there are a few details that you will first need to be aware of before you proceed with the whole thing. Besides having a Gmail account or address there are other things that you need to know and have in place. Anyone can set up a Facebook account but know that you must be 13 years and older in order to create a Facebook account. You also need to have an internet-enabled device in place and that’s it.
How to Create Facebook Account With Your Gmail Address
Setting up a Facebook using your Gmail address is easy. And the steps are identical to creating your account with your phone number. The only difference is that in place of your phone number, you place your Gmail address. Follow the steps below to crest your Facebook account using your Gmail address;
- Go to facebook.com.
- Click the ‘Create new account’ tab.
- Enter your name, email address, gender, and date of birth in the spaces provided.
- Lastly, click on the sign-up button.
- Open the Facebook app on your Android device.
- Tap the ‘Create new Facebook account’ tab and select Next.
- Enter your name and tap Next.
- Enter your date of birth and tap next.
- Select your gender and tap next.
- Tap sign up with your email address and enter your email address.
- Next, create a password and tap next.
- Lastly, tap the sign-up button.
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the ‘Create new account’ tab and select get started.
- Follow the prompts and enter your full name, date of birth, and gender.
- Tap the use your email address button and enter your Gmail address.
- Next, create a password and tap the sign-up button.
That’s it. Your Facebook account has just been created using your Gmail address. But to finish the creation steps, you will need to confirm or verify your Gmail address.
Check This Out:
- Gmail Sign Up A New Account – How to Create Gmail Account – New Gmail Account Sign In
- Gmail Account Free – Create a Gmail Account Free – Gmail Login Page
- Email Gmail Account – Create Email Gmail Account – New Gmail Account Sign In
- Gmail Sign Up for Account | Gmail Free Account | Mail Gmail Login
- Set Up Gmail Account – Creating a Gmail Account – Logging into a Gmail Account
- Gmail Sign Up for A New Account – Gmail Sign Up for New Account – Gmail Sign in Page