According to Wikipedia Connexus credit union is the sixth largest credit union. With over 120 thousand members and 41 branches across the province and more than 900 employees and sales professionals located throughout the province, it is thus rated among one of the best credit unions. Their headquarters are located in Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada. Connexus credit union will help you to attain your financial goals. It is easy, as every step of the way, they are there for you with a lot of financial products and services. They offer you high yields, low rates, expert advice, and friendly service. With serving members across 50 states, Connexus Credit Union is a cooperative that returns profits to its members through the high yields of account checking, deposit products, and lots more. Their members benefit from a multi-channel service model which includes a robust Digital Banking platform that’s available always.
Connexus Credit Union are not in for the profit as an organization owned by its members, they are committed to helping their members reach their financial goals. They return to their member’s surplus funds as a form of greater dividends, service enhancements, and reduced loan interest. From when it started and through the years, Connexus has remained a secured and strong financial institution that remains committed to serving the financial needs of its members across the country. This credit union believes in making a big difference in their members’ lives and the communities from where they operate. Their operating philosophy is “people helping people”. With this philosophy, they aim to improve their members’ financial success in aiding a community in times of need.
- For you to be eligible there are some certain requirements which you must meet. They are listed below;
- For you to be eligible you must be an employee, student, members, family members, retirees, or student alumni of the groups recommended by Connexus.
- You must also be residing in one of the countries or communities they selected
- You must be a spouse, family member, or living in the same household as an existing member
- You must meet the minimum donation
For more inquiries about the eligibility and the countries and groups you are required to be part of, you can check this site; https://www.connexuscu.org/discover/membership/.
Connexus Digital Banking
Have you heard about Connexus’ digital banking? Well with Connexus digital banking you can actually pay a bill from your computer, send money, deposit a check, and even check your account balance with the use of your phone or any internet-connected device.
Features of Connexus Digital Banking App
Below are some of the top digital banking features of Connexus;
- Security; one of the top priorities of their digital banking is your privacy and protection. Connexus take a lot of measures to see that your account information is well secured
- Easy and quick login; the devices allow fingerprint and face recognition, thus eliminating the need to memorize your password, but also safeguard your financial information.
- Connexus have customized menus giving you the leverage to customize your most used features.
- You also get an account notification. By this it means you get transaction alerts, loan payment due to alerts, low balance and summary alerts, debit card purchase alerts, insufficient funds alert, and lots more, through text messages and emails.
- You can use it to also pay bills
- You can use it to make a transfer and more.
To get more information about the Connexus digital banking app, you can click on this site; https://www.connexuscu.org/manage/digital/.
How to Apply for Membership in Connexus Credit Union
Firstly for you to become a member, you must first open an account at Connexus. To open an account and become a member, visit this link; https://www.connexuscu.org/faq-items/how-do-i-become-a-member-of-connexus-credit-union/.
To round it up, Connexus aims at making a difference in the lives of their members and communities where they operate. To get more information about the Connexus credit union you can check via this link; https://www.connexuscu.org/discover/about/.
Recommended >>> Microsoft Store – Are The Apps On The Microsoft Store Free?