Application is now open for the 2023 Coca-Cola Scholars Scholarship Program. The scholarship is an achievement-based scholarship awarded to high school final year students.
About Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2022
Every year, the Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation offers support to over 1400 college students who are seen to be exceptional and of academic excellence.
The foundation recognizes students for their capacity to lead and serve, as well as their commitment to making a significant impact on their schools and communities.
Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2022 is the 34th class of the scholarship program. Since the inception of the awards, the Foundation has provided over 6,000 Coca-Cola Scholars with over $78 million in support for education.
Each year, about 150 Coca-Cola Scholars are selected to receive a $20,000 scholarship.
Summary of the Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2022
- Name: Coca-Cola Scholars
- Type of Program: Undergraduate
- Organization: Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company
- Course to study: Not specified
- Gender: Men and Women
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2022
How to Apply for Coca-Cola Scholars Program 2022
Before you proceed to apply for this scholarship, ensure that you meet the criteria below.
- Visit the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company on webportalapp.com to apply for the scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for Coca-Cola Scholars Program
All Applicants must meet the criteria below to be considered for this scholarship:
- The applicant must be a current high school student attending school in one of the 50 U.S. states, Puerto Rico, or select DoD schools who will graduate high school during the 2022-2023 academic school year
- Students graduating from an American school abroad are not eligible for this award;
- Persons who have already graduated from high school are not eligible to apply for this scholarship
- The applicant must have plans to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. college or university
- Applicants may not be Children of Coca-Cola company employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions
- Applicants may also not be children of former employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries who are currently receiving retirement benefits from those entities
- Applicants may not be students attending school outside of the 50 U.S. states or Puerto Rico
- High school graduates may not be eligible for this scholarship
- Applicants whose permanent legal residence is outside the U.S., may not be eligible
Coca-Cola Scholars Program Interview date
For all Submitted applications by the deadline for the Phase 1 aspect of the program, applicants can expect notification by the end of November.
October 31, 2022