Do you love cheap stuff (Cnet the Cheapskate)? Well, if you don’t, I do, and one more thing I also love is sharing cheap deals with every other person that loves them. If you, therefore, love cheap deals, then this post is a must-read for you.
Cnet the Cheapskate
Many tech enthusiasts already know what this on Cnet means and are already partaking in it and enjoying the numerous benefits that come with it in the process. Most people, on the other hand, don’t even know what cheapskate on Cnet even means. Well, this is simple and easy and in a bit, I will be guiding users through it.
The main goal of this service is to put a spotlight on sweet and interesting deals every single day of the week. Many online marketplaces are always putting out mouthwatering deals to their users. And at most times, people seem to miss out on it and this is what Cnet’s cheapskate is all about.
With this platform and feature on Cnet, you never get to miss out on any tech deal on the internet again. Now I believe the next question we all have is how to access and find the cheapskate on Cnet. Well, if you would love to find out then you will have to continue reading the content of this post.
Where to Find Cnet Cheapskate
This is easy as this question is kind of self-explanatory. As the name implies, you will find the cheapskate on Cnet. And on the Cnet website, there are various ways through which you can access the cheapskate content and they are;
- Through and on the Cnet website – you can easily visit the cheapskate page directly on Cnet and then bookmark it. After bookmarking it, you can then get to visit the page whenever you feel like it.
- Cnet daily newsletter – you can also sign up for the cheapskate newsletter. And to do this, you will have to sign up for a Cnet account. After signing up for a Cnet account and a cheapskate newsletter, it should continue to hit your inbox every day of the week and also on Saturdays.
- Social media – you can also follow Cnet’s cheapskate on Twitter and Facebook. deals posted on the cheapskate platform are delivered to the following social networks automatically.
- Podcast – there is a cheapskate podcasts show along with Dave Johnson. The podcast is simply devoted to sharing deals, tips, and product comparisons. Wondering where you can find it. well, the podcast show is available on every podcast platform that there is.
- RSS – you should also know that you can access cheapskate deals via RSS as there is a cheapskate RSS feed if you are into that.
- Text alerts – you can also get great deals directly to your mobile phone via text plus money-saving advice and tips. The service offers one message daily and you can choose to opt out at just about any time you feel like it.
Cnet Cheapskate Newsletter
Signing up for this newsletter is one of the best ways to get access to mouthwatering deals every day accessible on the internet. Signing up for this newsletter is free, but before you can do that you will first need to sign up for a Cnet account. To sign up for a Cnet account, go to www.cnet.com. Click on the Join tab on the Cnet page after being directed to the Cnet homepage.
Go to https://www.cnet.com/newsletters/ after signing up for a Cnet account successfully. Scroll down the page to net deals and check the box next to Cnet cheapskate. Immediately you will start receiving newsletter in regards to cheapskate deals on Cnet.