Christine Mirzayan Science &Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program 2021 is one of the oldest academic fellowship programs. The fellowship provides a platform for learning about science and technology policy and the roles that scientists and engineers play in advising the nation.
This organization is giving out an opportunity for a full-time hands-on training and educational program that provides early-career individuals with the opportunity to spend weeks at the national academies of sciences.
The training is also carried out in engineering and medicine in Washington DC majorly to learn about science and technology policy and the role that scientists and engineers play in advising the nation.
Christine Mirzayan Science &Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to learn full-time hands-on training? Are you a scientist and you want to know your value to your nation? Then this article is for you.
The organization is currently welcoming all applicants from around the world. Applicants become part of an academies unit when they are assigned to a mentor. They also learn about the world of science and technology policy.
The program is designed to broaden fellows’ appreciation of employment opportunities outside academia. It also leaves participants with a firm grasp of the important and dynamic role of science and technology in decision-making and a better understanding of the role.
Professional school students and graduates and those who have completed graduate studies within the last five years are all qualified to apply. The following are the eligibility criteria;
- The program is for graduate students, postdoctoral students, and professional school student and not for undergraduates
- Applicants who are not US citizens or permanent resident must have F-1 student using CPT [Curricular practical training], F-1 student using OPT [optional practical training], J-2 dependents, J-1 students using academic training, J-1 research scholars with the written approval of their responsible officer, DACA recipients, and adjustment application. Refugees asylees and selected other visa classes.
- The mirzayan fellowship is a fellowship award, not an employment opportunity.
- Social sciences, law, and business professional students can apply for the awards
How To Create An Account With The Christine Mirzayan Science &Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program 2021
For all the who already have made application in the past can visit the “login” button HERE To apply for the fellowship program for 2021 edition. Enter your email and password and click on the “Login” button to open your account. For all new applicants, follow these steps to apply;
- Navigate to the official site of the Christine Mirzayan Science &Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program HERE
- Click on the registered button on the right side of the page opened.
- The registration form will appear on the screen.
- On the form, enter your email and password, confirm your password. Enter your first and last name respectively.
- Complete the captcha and click on the “submit” button to complete the registration process
After this, you will be congratulated for successfully opening an account. On that same page is a “log” button to your account. Click on it to apply for the program.
How To Apply
To apply follow these steps;
- Visit the login page of the application using your browser
- Enter your email and password and click on the “login” button to apply
- Your account will display your application. At the left side of the screen, select your fellowships
- Click on the “Create” button to create an application
- You can click on the “Submit as Final” button if you are sure of all your entries by selecting at least one box.
All successful registered applicants will receive a mail to confirm and verify their account and registration process.
The application for the Christine Mirzayan Science &Technology Policy Graduate Fellowship Program 2021 edition closes on April 30th2021.
- Griffith University Scholarship in Australia 2020-21- Fully Funded
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for Women to Study in the USA or Canada in…
- University of Canterbury 2020/2021 Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
- University of Leeds 2020-2021 International Master’s Scholarship in UK
- Women in STEM 2020 Scholarship Program – USA or Canada