The fully-funded Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2024 in the United Kingdom is currently accepting applications from suitably qualified Candidates. The program is designed for mid-career professionals in India who aspire to make a difference in the field of cybersecurity.
The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship in the UK targets mid-career professionals who have a keen interest in cyber security or cyber policy. However, to be eligible for this program, applicants must hold a post-graduation qualification with exceptional academic achievements in engineering, science, or technology.
Alternatively, they should have relevant professional training or work experience in the field. Demonstrating leadership Potential is also key to being selected for this fellowship. Hence, individuals with strong leadership potential in the field of cyber security will have a better chance of Participating in this Fellowship in the UK.
Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship Details
The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship is hosted by Cranfield University. The program spans over 10 weeks and is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth, and Development Office. In the course of the program, participants will explore in detail, the various aspects of cyber security, including:
- Understanding cyber security policies and legislative approaches
- Implications of cyber security for national security, crime prevention, commercialization, and privacy rights
- Research paper development to track individual learning
What You’ll Learn?
Participants of the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship will gain insights into:
- Cyber threats and the threat landscape
- Risk and threat assessment
- Cyber governance structures
- Security of critical national infrastructure
- Economics of online businesses
- Consumer awareness and protection
- Adaptive challenges of technology
- Cybercrime and cyber laws
- Use and misuse of social media
- Liability in cyberspace
Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship – Benefits
The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2024 offers amazing benefits, such as:
- All program fees are covered.
- Living expenses throughout the fellowship duration are covered.
- Cost coverage for air tickets in economy class from India to the UK.
- Participants become part of a supportive community that continues to serve them even after the fellowship concludes.
Eligibility Criteria Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship
To be eligible for the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship, you must:
- I am a citizen of India and currently reside there.
- Upon completing the fellowship, be willing to return to your home country
- Not possess British or dual British citizenship.
- Have work experience of ten years minimum
- Hold a post-graduation educational qualification with excellent academic scores.
- Possess relevant experience in cyber policy or cyber security.
- Exhibit strong leadership and innovative skills.
- Have sound knowledge of English.
- Adhere to fellowship requirements and guidelines.
- Not be affiliated with certain government or educational institutions.
Application Process for Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2024
To apply for the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship 2024, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Chevening on https://www.chevening.org/fellowship/india-cyber-security/
- Register and verify your email.
- Log in to your account and complete the application form, providing all necessary details and supporting documents.
- Ensure you meet the application deadline, which is October 11, 2023.
Is the Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship open to international applicants?
No, this fellowship is exclusively for Indian citizens.
What is the duration of the fellowship?
The Chevening India Cyber Security Fellowship will take up to 10 weeks.
Can I apply if I have dual citizenship involving British nationality?
No, applicants with British or dual British citizenship are not eligible.
What kind of educational background is required for this fellowship?
Applicants should have a post-graduation qualification in engineering, science, or technology, or equivalent professional training or experience.
More Related Content
- Chevening Scholarship Program 2023 Fully Funded – APPLY NOW!
- Which Companies Sponsor International Students in UK
- Green Alley Award for Startups in Europe 2024 (Up to €25,000) – APPLY NOW
- How to Renew a Schengen Visa in France – A Step-by-Step Guide
- Best Countries in the World to Migrate to If you are a Nurse
Check This Out:
- USAID “Democracy Human Rights and Governance”(DRG) Photo Contest 2023 | APPLY NOW
- Nnamdi Azikiwe International African Student Fellowship 2024 – Michigan State University
- Seplat Energy JV National Scholarship 2023 | APPLY NOW
- UNAIDS Internship 2024 Fully Funded | APPLY NOW
- International Money Fund – IMF Economist Program (EP) 2024 | APPLY NOW