The Chase QuickPay is a payment platform that makes it an easy way to quickly send and receive money. This payment service is offered on the chase platform and it is also one of the platforms one can use to send and receive money via Zelle. Using this platform comes at no charge, however, data and message rates may apply depending on your mobile service provider. With the Chase QuickPay, it is simple to send and receive money from almost anyone you know, whether you are a chase customer or not. You can access the Chase QuickPay on the Zelle platform aside from the chase online platform.
The Chase QuickPay has advantages and benefits it offers when using it. The benefits are what made the Chase QuickPay quite popular, more effective, and an easy option for users to pick and use. The benefits are that the Chase QuickPay is;
- Fast: the Chase QuickPay platform is fast when sending and receiving money in moments. Therefore in using it, you do not have to wait long for days or paying fees like other applications because with v you can access your money right away.
- Convenient: the Chase QuickPay is very convenient to use. Like in the case where Zelle works with most banks so you can send and receive money in moments, to and from almost anyone you know.
- Secure: the Chase QuickPay prides itself as very secure in the sense that your account information stays protected. In other words, you would not be able to see the other person’s (the recipient’s) bank account information and they would not be able to see yours also.
These are some of the major benefits of the services offered by the Chase QuickPay platform. Knowing the Chase QuickPay is one of the payment platforms available ion Zelle, makes it easy to access the platform through Zelle and as earlier mentioned, the platform can be used whether you are a customer of the Chase bank or not. One thing you should know is that the Chase QuickPay can also be accessed on the Chase Mobile App.
Chase QuickPay With Zelle
Chase QuickPay is now better together with Zelle, the Chase Corporation says. This is because Zelle is a person to person payment service that is available to almost anyone with a United States bank account and now it is easier than ever to pay back a friend for dinner even if he or she does not bank with Chase.
With the Chase QuickPay with Zelle, you get a faster, easier, and more convenient way to send to and receive money from customers, family, and friends at other member banks. Some of the member banks that Chase QuickPay with Zelle can make transactions with are Chase Bank, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and the U.S. bank.
How to Use Chase QuickPay
The Chase QuickPay platform is easy to use and access. Aside from Zelle, the Chase QuickPay can be accessed in the Chase Mobile App, on the Chase web page, and also in the Chase pay App. To use the Chase QuickPay platform, you have to first, download the chase mobile app into your mobile device.
The app can be downloaded from either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store depending on the app store your device supports. After the application has been downloaded, an online account must be created on the application platform. With the Chase QuickPay with Zelle, you can do the following;
- Chase QuickPay enrollment.
- Chase QuickPay with Zelle recurring payment.
- The Chase QuickPay requests/split money.
- Chase QuickPay send money.
Chase QuickPay With Zelle Enrollment
The enrollment refers to setting up your Chase QuickPay to begin sending money and also receiving money from customers, family, and friends. To enroll in the Chase QuickPay with Zelle, do the following;
- Firstly, log in to your Chase Mobile App.
- Tap on the menu icon on the home screen page.
- Tap on QuickPay with Zelle.
- Select the “Get started” option.
- Go through the Chase QuickPay Service Agreement click on the checkbox if you agree.
- Tap on “Next”.
- Tap on “Add email or mobile number” and then tap on the either “Mobile number” or “Email address”.
- Enter the corresponding detail.
- Tap on “Next”. A code would be sent to you.
- Enter the code sent and tap on “Next”.
- Review the confirmation screen to check your details.
- Tap on “Done”.
Now you can securely send and receive money from anyone you know in moments whether they Chase customers or not.
Chase QuickPay With Zelle Recurring Payment
The reoccurring payment is a continuous payment. Chase QuickPay aids you with this. The Chase QuickPay with Zelle recurring payment helps you set up future and recurring payments. The steps involved in this set are;
- Log in to your Chase mobile app.
- Tap on the menu icon on the home page.
- Select “QuickPay with Zelle”.
- Tap on the “Send Money” option.
- Select a recipient. You can do that from the list of people who have received payment from you before or add new recipients.
- Enter the payment amount you want to send reoccurring.
- Toggle the “Repeat payment”. If you do not modify the payment account, and the payment date, the default date, and account would be used.
- Adjust the “Frequency” of the payment. You can also adjust the “Send on” date if needed.
- Select “Duration” of “No end date” or you can simply enter “Number of payments”.
- Adjust the “Next payment” date and enter a “Memo” if needed.
- Tap on “Send & repeat”. The confirmation screen would be displayed for any adjustments.
- Tap on “Yes, send it now” if everything is in order.
The service helps you stay on track with all your future payments.
Chase QuickPay Request/Split Money
The Chase QuickPay with Zelle request/split money is a service offered by the Chase QuickPay to help you request money or split the bill with friends. The steps to access this service are;
- Tap to open the Chase mobile app and log in to your online account.
- Tap on the menu icon on the home screen.
- Select the “QuickPay with Zelle”.
- Tap on the “Request & Split Money” option on the drop-down menu.
- Select the recipient(s). You can also add new recipients.
- After selecting, tap on “Next”.
- Enter the total payment amount. The payment amount would be automatically split between the recipients although the payments can be changed manually.
- Tap on “Include my portion” to split the payment between you and the recipients.
- Tap on the “Request money” option.
- Then tap on “Yes, send it now”.
- Review the details on the confirmation page and then tap on “Done”.
Now you can securely request and split a payment with anyone you know in moments.
Chase QuickPay Send Money
With Chase QuickPay with Zelle send money service, you can easily send money to anyone- customers, family, and friends- to pay for bills in just a matter of moments. To send money, follow the steps below;
- Log in to your online account on the Chase mobile app.
- Tap on the “Pay” icon.
- Tap on the person or bill you would like to pay. Here you can also add a new recipient or search for them using their name, phone number, or email.
- Enter the amount you want to send.
- Tap “Pay from” to choose the account you want to use.
- Tap “Memo” to add a note to remind them why you are sending them money.
- Review your details and tap on “Send money”.
- On the confirmation page, tap on ”Yes, send it now”.
- Tap on “Done”.
And you are done. You would have successfully sent in your payment in just moments.