The Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program 2023 is an exciting opportunity for talented individuals from all around the globe to receive comprehensive training and support to launch their own field-leading charity. This two-month program covers essential aspects such as training, co-founder matching, building a well-connected community, and providing evidence-based and cost-effective intervention ideas.
Additionally, the Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program 2023, includes seed funding to kick-start the charity’s operations, giving participants a head start in making a significant positive impact on the world.
Charity Entrepreneurship’s primary mission is to promote the existence of more effective charities globally. To achieve this noble goal, the organization has devised an extensive research process coupled with its Incubation Program.
Charity Entrepreneurship was established in 2018 by Joey Savoie and Karolina Sarek as a project of the Charity Science Foundation of Canada.
Benefits of the Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program
During the Program
Participants in the Incubation Program enjoy a host of benefits, including:
- Stipends for Living Costs: Throughout the program’s duration, stipends are provided to cover living expenses such as rent, wifi, food, and childcare. These stipends, typically around £2,000 per month, are tailored to the individual needs of the participants.
- Travel and Board Costs: Participants are also provided with travel and board expenses for a two-week in-person session in London.
After the Program
Even after completing the Incubation Program, Charity Entrepreneurship continues to offer support, ensuring participants have a safety net while seeking alternative opportunities. The support includes:
- Career Mentorship: Charity Entrepreneurship boasts an impressive track record of connecting non-founder participants to research grants, relevant job opportunities, and other pathways to make a meaningful impact.
- Two-Month Stipends: If, for any reason, a participant is unable to start their charity, they receive two-month stipends to aid them during their search for other opportunities.
- Continued Access to the CE Community: Graduates of the Incubation Program gain continued access to the thriving CE community via the Slack network.
Support if Officially Incubated by Charity Entrepreneurship
For those who are officially incubated by Charity Entrepreneurship, the support gets even more substantial. The benefits include:
- A Seed Grant of up to $200,000: The incubated charities receive a seed grant of up to $200,000, giving them the necessary financial backing to launch their impactful projects.
- Operation and HR Support: Incubated charities receive assistance in setting up their organizations quickly. For instance, they start with a US charitable fiscal sponsorship, enabling them to accept tax-deductible donations.
- Monthly Mentorship Meetings: Regular mentorship meetings with the CE team are provided to offer guidance and support.
- Access to a Broad Network of Mentors and Advisors: Incubated charities can tap into a diverse network of mentors and advisors, further enhancing their potential for success.
- Coaching from External Topic Experts: Expert coaching is available on various topics, such as co-founder relations or monitoring and evaluation.
- Weekly ‘Getting Started’ Sessions: In the initial four weeks, weekly sessions are held to provide additional support during the crucial early stages.
- Regular Emails with Relevant Resources: Graduates receive regular emails containing valuable videos and resources tailored to their specific charity journey.
- Monthly Alumni Call: An opportunity for incubated charities to share knowledge and receive valuable insights from other successful charities.
- Slack Group Membership: Membership to a thriving Slack group comprising over 100 charity founders and effective charity employees.
- Support in WIX Website Design: Assistance is available in WIX website design, a valuable resource for creating a compelling online presence.
- Weekly London Socials and Annual Gatherings: Networking opportunities through weekly social events in London and yearly gatherings.
- Knowledge and Template Base: Access to a vast knowledge and template base from the network of incubated charities.
Eligibility Criteria for Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program
Charity Entrepreneurship seeks individuals who are passionate about making a difference through nonprofit entrepreneurship. While unconventional, starting a charity can be an immensely impactful and fulfilling career path for those it resonates with.
The Incubation Program spans eight weeks, followed by an additional two-week in-person seed-funding process.
How to Apply
For those interested and qualified, applying for the Charity Entrepreneurship Incubation Program is simple.
Simply Visit the Charity Entrepreneurship website at www.charityentrepreneurship.com to complete the application process.
September 30, 2023.
More Related Content
- Orange Corners Incubation Programme 2023 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs – APPLY NOW!
- Orange Corners Incubation Program 2023 for Nigerian Entrepreneurs – Apply Now!
- Orange Corners Incubation Program – Apply Now!
- How to Get Rid of a Car – How to Sell Your Car Yourself
- Donating Used Cars to Charity: Essential Steps to Take