On the topic “Certified Cyber Security” from the last 2 to 3 years till date, the rate of cybercrime, hacking, and breach in security networks has rapidly increased disclosing some very confidential files. If cybersecurity is sufficient enough, the rate might not be up to this.
You can reduce the rate of cyber attacks by acquiring a certification in cybersecurity and becoming a certified cyber security officer.
To acquire certification in cyber security all you need to do is apply for certified cyber security courses, at the end of the program you will become certified cyber security personnel.
Read Also >>> Cyber Security – The Best Cyber Security To Make Use Of
Acquiring a certification in cyber security has a lot of perks, for one, you can have a job placement in one of the most paying cyber security jobs.
Your certification in cyber security is one of the first things your employer will request for if you are looking for a cyber security job, in this post we shall be discussing some of the cyber security certifications.
Certified Cyber Security | Cyber Security Certification
Here we are going to be discussing some of the top cyber security certification courses and programs you can apply for.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) – This certification is an intermediate-level credential and it is offered by the EC-Council. It is very vital that IT professionals with a future in ethical hacking must have this certification. This certification certifies your skills in Reconnaissance, Enumeration, Gaining Access, Maintaining Access and Covering tracks.
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) – This credential is a top one for professionals in IT, these professionals are those heading for positions in management, development and the overseeing of information security systems in enterprises or those that wants to develop the best organization security practices. This certification was first offered by the ISACA
- CompTIA Security+ – This certification is another top one, even a very respected one despite the fact that it is an entry-level certification. Professionals who possess this certification can be recognized by their wide knowledge in multiple cyber security fields and their tech skills too.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) – This certification is an advanced level one or professionals in IT that are determined to have a career in Information Security. This certification is offered by the ICC2. Holders of the certifications can be classified decision makers with the technical skills and expert knowledge to develop, manage and guide any security standards, procedures and policies.
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) – This certification is the highest certification in IT, this one is also offered by ISACA. Candidates for this certification should be able to tell when there is a threat or vulnerability and access them, candidates for this certification must also be able to access compliance, control organizations’ security and provide guidance.
These are the basic and major cyber security certifications to acquire to become certified cyber security personnel.
Check Out >>> Cyber Security Jobs – How to Become a Cyber Security Expert
Cyber Security Jobs
Here we are going to be listing some cyber security jobs you can apply for. We advised that you should acquire a certification at least before applying for any cyber security job.
- Chief InfoSec Officer
- Security Assessor
- Penetration Tester
- Security Director
- Information Security Specialist
- Incident Manager
- Security Manager (IT)
- Information Security Consultant
- Security Engineer
- Security Architect (IT)
The list above contains the top ten most paid cyber security jobs you can get anywhere. For cybersecurity jobs that pay very high, you might need more than cyber security certification.
More research can be done on Google.
Recommended >>> Cyber Security Jobs – How to Become a Cyber Security Expert(Opens in a new browser tab)