Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 for Black Europe and the Global Atlantic is now open to application from interested candidates.
The Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, through the Department of Modern Languages, in conjunction with the Center for Black European Studies and the Atlantic, is inviting Applications for non-renewable postdoctoral fellowship in Black Europeans Studies (2 years)
Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023
Scholars who are looking to pursue a study in culture and identities in one of the languages offered in the department: French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Russian, and Arabic, are highly encouraged to apply for the Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship.
In the course of the program, fellows are expected to push new research directions, help in proposal writing for new research, give one lecture per year, and join the intellectual life of the center, department, and college at large.
Successfully Selected candidates will receive support from interdisciplinary humanities research and teaching at Carnegie Mellon. The University has a commitment to increasing the diversity of its community on a range of intellectual and cultural dimensions.
Details of Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023
- Type of Program; Postgraduate
- Host Institution: Carnegie Mellon University
- Country: United States
- Level: Postdoctoral
- Gender: Men and Women
- Location: Pittsburgh, PA
- Fellowship Open Date: 14 Dec 2022
- Application Deadline: March 3, 2023, 11:59PM Eastern Time
Benefits of Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023
- Upon successful approval, the candidate will benefit from a strong and growing support of interdisciplinary humanities research and teaching at Carnegie Mellon
- Candidates will also benefit from such initiatives as the Center for the Arts in Society, [email protected], Center for Africanamerican Urban Studies and the Economy and Askwith Kenner Global Languages and Cultures Room.
About Carnegie Mellon University (CMU)
Carnegie Mellon University is a private, global, research university founded in 1900, the university is one of world’s most renowned educational institutions.
Carnegie Mellon University is located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, the university has been a birthplace of innovation, and a global leader in bringing ground-breaking ideas to market and creating successful start-up businesses.
The university is in search of a rising scholars who are expected to have received or will receive their Ph.D. degree between 2018 and August 30, 2023.
The scholar’s work should be grounded in a transdisciplinary understanding of race within the global Atlantic, and its intersection with environmental and health studies, women’s and gender studies, urban studies, technology, data, performance, religion and citizenship.
How to Apply for Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023?
- Visit the Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) website at: https://apply.interfolio.com/118774 to apply
- Ensure that you Carefully read through the Eligibility Criteria below before applying
Eligibility Criteria for Carnegie Mellon University Postdoctoral Fellowship Qualification
To be eligible:
Candidates must have a completed PhD (2018 and after) or PhD completed by August 30, 2023 (with confirmed timeline for defense)
Documents Required for Application
Applicants should submit the following documents;
- Recent CV,
- A Cover letter addressing; Research, Teaching, and evidence of commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Three References
March 3, 2023.
More Related Content
- SENCE Agriculture Traineeship in Germany for Nigerian Graduation – How to Apply!
- Bank Jobs for Foreigners in Canada – APPLY NOW
- Bank Jobs In Canada With Visa Sponsorship – APPLY NOW
- Personal Shopper Jobs In USA with Visa Sponsorship – How to Apply!
- Assistant Spa Director Jobs in USA with visa sponsorship – How to Apply