Cardano which is also publicly known as ADA is a proof of stake blockchain platform that claims its goal is to allow Changemankers, innovators, and visionaries” to bring positive global change.
It is also an open-source project that aims to redistribute power from unaccountable structures to the margins of individuals helping to create a society that is more secure, transparent, and fair.
Cardano (ADA) was founded in the year 2017. The token was designed to ensure that all of the holders can participate in the operation of the network. Cardano was founded by Charles Hoskinson. Charles Hoskinson is one of the co-founders of the Ethereum network. You should also know that he is the CEO IOHK. IOHK is the company that created Cardano’s Blockchain.
Where can I Buy Cardano Today?
Below is how you can buy the Cardano token today.
- Open a Binance account. The first step to buying the coin is creating a Binance account. You can open an account on the binance official site.
- Now you have to download Metamask or Trust Wallet. This is the software wallet you are going to need. Once you download the app on your device, open it and create a software wallet. You will be given a mnemonic code of which you should keep to heart to help recover your account.
- Once your wallet has been created, go to the Binance website and buy binance to your software wallet. Navigate to the browser on the trust wallet or Metamask and search for pancakeswap. On pancakeswap, connect your wallet.
- Now you need to add a Cardano wallet to your portfolio. To do this, open the Trust Wallet or Metamask and tap on the add button. Next, enter the contract address 0x3ee2200efb3400fabb9aacf31297cbdd1d435d47.
- Once the software wallet has been added, you can go to pancakeswap and purchase the coin. To do this, open pancake swap, on the second column, enter the contract address 0x3ee2200efb3400fabb9aacf31297cbdd1d435d47. Import the coin and enter the amount you wish to buy. The price will be reflected in BNB. Once so, click on the swap button, approve the swap and enter your password.
It’s as easy as that.