Having some doubt about Canva? Well, worry not as there is Canva free for you to use as a trial. Canva is a drag-and-drop online graphic design tool that allows users to create social media designs, presentations, posters, infographics, and more. Started with 750,000 users in its first year, Canva benefits more than 15 million users monthly.
Canva makes design amazingly simple (and fun)! Create stunning designs with your photos and videos even if you’re not a design expert. Canva is an app to simplify graphic design. Now you can create anything from posters, wallpapers, book covers, and all kinds of graphic designs in seconds flat, with one single tool.
Canva for Free
Canva free helps you make design easy. Start by picking out one of the pre-designed base mark-ups. From there, fit in decorative elements, your own trademarks, or images any way you want. Switch from Canva’s own stock photos or from any of your own stores on your smartphone, add or eliminate text boxes, use filters, etc.
Using the editing tools included in Canva is also a very straightforward process. Rotate or enlarge images or text by simply swiping your finger across your screen. Adjust colors with a quick few taps, and voilá in less than 2 minutes you’ll have your own unique composition. Canva is an excellent design app for creating flyers, banners, posters, social media posts, and much more.
Switching to Canva Pro is a next-level game changer. This means you access everything from the design tool to the social media publishing and brand kit features, and most importantly the entirety of the 60-million-files stock image library with unlimited downloads, completely free of charge for one month.
If you’re in the digital marketing and design space or if you own a business, you might already know what Canva is. It is a drag-and-drop design tool that lets you create pretty much any type of visual content with ease.
How to Unlock the Canva Free Trial
Below is the step by step guides to help you unlock the Canva free trial;
- First off Click on the Canva Free Trial banner right here
- Create a Canva account, or log in if you already have one
- Select the Canva Pro yearly offer ($9.95 a month billed annually)
- Enter your payment details, that you can choose between credit card or PayPal (don’t worry, you won’t be charged anything for the initial 30 days)
- Hit the “Claim my free trial” button
- Done! Once your personal and payment data is verified, you’ll get full access to Canva Pro for one month.
How to Make a Canva Logo
- Open Canva; if you haven’t already signed up for Canva, you can do so with your Facebook or Google account. Already a user? Ok, Simply log in, search for logos on the home page and click on a blank page or template to get started.
- Choose a professional template; browse through Canva’s massive library of logo templates to customize for your own. Find logo layouts for various businesses and needs like gaming, food and drink, sports, and more.
- Customize your logo design; Ensure your logo is truly on brand by tweaking everything about the design. Swap out fonts, change color combinations, and add your own text and images to ensure your logo reflects your business.
- Get creative with more design features; the drag-and-drop tool makes designing a logo fun and easy. Search through millions of icons, images, stickers, and vectors to use. Experiment with tools like image flip, photo filter, and animate to add more spice.
- Download, share and build the identity of your brand; once you’re happy with your logo, go ahead and put it on all your marketing and branding materials! Save it as a JPEG, PNG, or even PDF file for printing. Share it on all your social media platforms right from Canva. You can get more details by simply clicking here.
Canva isn’t exactly a newcomer to the tech world. Canva has become one of the most valuable image editing apps in the entire world. You can get more details on Canva by simply clicking here.