Cambridge College Boston is a private and nonprofit institution. It is one of the top-rated colleges in Boston and specializes in offering a striking blend of higher education opportunities on campus as well as online college courses – for working adults who may have had limited opportunities to pursue a college degree earlier in their lives.
For over 45 years Cambridge College has been a frontrunner and pioneer in adult education. With the main campus in Boston, Massachusetts, and four regional locations nationwide, they offer academically outstanding, time-efficient, and higher education that’s affordable to a diverse population of adult learners.
The college also offers undergraduate studies, school of education, school of management, and school of psychology and counseling.
Cambridge College Boston
Cambridge Colleges Boston is well committed to offering evening, weekend, online, and distance college classes for working adults. Accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education, Cambridge College based in Boston, Massachusetts offers over 13 undergraduate and 5 masters’ degrees.
The popular courses they offer at the college include Business Administration, Education, and Psychology.
The Mission of Cambridge College
They aim to provide academic excellence, time-efficient, and cost-effective higher education for a diverse population of working adults who must have been denied or limited to such opportunities.
The vision of Cambridge College
Cambridge College desires to be the pioneer in educating and preparing adult learners to succeed professionally in a competitive global economy; and contribute to their communities, and promote social justice.
Values of Cambridge College
At Cambridge College our interactions with one another and throughout our community, are rooted in our values:
- Access – provide an academically excellent and accessible education to all
- Innovation – develop and deliver distinctive and value-driven academic programs that are flexible and responsive to local, national, and international needs
- Excellence – set high standards of achievement in a quality educational environment committed to continuous improvement
- Diversity – nurture an environment that embraces diverse backgrounds, cultures, ideas, and perspectives that contribute to a rich learning experience
- Collaboration – cultivate academic, business and community partnerships that position the College as the leading choice for adult learners
Academic Programs of Cambridge College Boston
Below is the program that makes up Cambridge College;
- Online Programs at CC
- School of Undergraduate Studies
- School of Education
- The School of Management
- School of Psychology & Counseling
- Center for Professional & Executive Development
- Business Development
- EMT-Basic Program
- SHRM Certification
- Title III – Strengthening Institutions Grant
How to Apply to Cambridge College Boston
To apply to Cambridge College, follow these steps.
- Choose your program of study. To find the program of study that best supports your academic and career goals, you can use their Program Finder Tool and/or talk to one of the Admissions Counselors in your region.
- Determine the admissions requirements for your program. While all of the school’s programs require an application, application fee, transcripts, and letters of recommendation, some programs require additional information regarding past academic and work experience. Read and make note of the specific admissions requirements for your program and school.
- Complete the online application.