It is a big surprise that there are some users who still don’t know about Bumble. Bumble is similar to the likes of Tinder and some online dating apps. Online dating has been made easier with the help of smartphone apps.
But what exactly is the Bumble and how can you use it? Well, I will be providing the answers to all your questions in this article just don’t stop reading.
I will like to start as you will like to know how to access and make use of this platform or application. But Like I said earlier in the first paragraph, I said there are some users that don’t know what bumble is. Therefore, I will be explaining what the Platform is and then the things that are attached to the platform or app that makes it unique.
What is Bumble
The Bumble is simply a location-based social and dating application or platform that helps to facilitate communication. That is to say, it facilitates communication between two interested individuals or users. Bumble might be similar to Tinder and OkCupid but the up hand is given to the woman. In heterosexual matches, the ladies make the first contact with the men. Then in same-sex matches, either of the people can send a message. The app can be used for finding or making new friends or dates.
This social app is actually the first of its kind to create a dating feature, friend-finding, and career-building into a single platform. Bumble BFF is the place where users can find platonic connections in your area. It doesn’t matter if you’re looking for a new pal, a workout partner, or a roommate. There are millions of individuals ready to be to your friend. All you need to do is to sign up for a profile today.
Bumble Date – How does it work?
Bumble date allows users to find potential matches. First, they create a profile and then swipe through other profiles. It also adopts the swiping motion where users swipe right for like and left for reject. When two users like each other, it is a match. One great feature of Bumble is that the female has to make the first move, both in sending a message. If a message is not within 24 hours, the match would expire.
How Much Does Bumble Cost?
The social platform is free but there’s an option to make a purchase for an upgraded membership. The upgraded membership is known as Bumble Boost and it gives users access to premium features. But that doesn’t mean the free version isn’t worth using.
Reasons to Like Bumble
Bumble is a great dating app for all to use and won’t be in the spotlight without some great features. Though it is a dating app, there is some difference from Tinder. These are the reasons I love Bumble;
- On the service, the ladies are put in control.
- Free to use with an optional paid upgrade.
- It is for all to use not just heterosexual.
- Profiles are verified.
- Not just a dating app but also making new friends.
There is so much you would love about this app once you create an account with it.
The application is free to download and use. It is compatible with any device type including iOS and Android devices. Without the app, it can also be used over the internet or website. But the app offers better navigations and faster activities. To install the app, follow the steps below;
- Launch the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Use the search box at the top and type in Bumble.
- From the results that would be filtered out, tap on the first one to load its information page.
- Tap on “Install”.
The application would be downloaded immediately into your device and you can start using it. If you have an account, all you need to do is to sign in or simply create an account if none.
Bumble Sign Up
Signing up for the platform is simple, free, and fast. You can sign up with Facebook or your mobile phone number or email address. Here’s how you can sign up;
- Open the app.
- Tap on Sign in with Facebook.
- You would be required to open the Facebook app on your device. Tap on “Open” when required.
- Give your location and notification access to Bumble.
Just like that, the profile would be set up.
With Phone Number;
- Launch the app and then tap on “Sign up with Number”.
- Input your number when prompted to and tap on “Continue”.
- Input the code that would be sent to you.
- Confirm to being Human and tap on “Continue”.
- A new code would be sent, input it.
- Then create a new password and hit on “Continue”.
- Type in your name on the box provided.
- Select your birthday.
- Indicate Gender.
- Upload a Picture and then allow location access.
- Then select (BumbleDate or Bumblebff).
The account would be created and you can start swiping through.