If you have ever wondered How to Login Bumble Without Facebook, then here is your solution. So many users are security tight as not to want to share their details of Facebook with other apps. While others might have deleted their Facebook or don’t even have one.
But all those complaints are solved. If you want to Login to your Bumble without Facebook account details, then read more on this article.
Read Also >>> Facebook Sign Up – Facebook Sign Up Account | Facebook Login Sign In
How to Login Bumble Without Facebook
It is easy to make this operation on Bumble Login without Facebook. If it is your first time logging in, you’ll be able to register and log in using just your telephone number.
That’s literally it! Bumble has made more adjustments and upgrades to its platform, unlike many other platforms. Many of which permits signal registration but still share data. Bumble’s custom registration bypasses Facebook and the other third party altogether.
Login Bumble Without Facebook
Follow the guided steps below to create an account without Facebook:
- Go to your device app store.
- Search for Bumble.
- Tap on Get or Download to install the app.
- After downloading the app, tap on it to launch it.
- You will be opened to the Bumble home page.
- Under the “Continue with Facebook” option, users will see a second-choice option which is “Use mobile number”.
- You will be required to select your country code + mobile number.
- Select “Continue”.
- Then you will be displayed a confirmation request pop-up to verify your mobile number is correct
- After selecting “Confirm” there are two ways you’ll be able to verify your mobile number:
- SMS Verification (this are the default for all users within the US)
- Phone Call Verification (only to be used outside of the US).
- If you’re not eligible for SMS verification, you’ll receive a text with a 4-6 digit code.
- After completing either SMS or a call verification, you will then be able to begin your profile setup.
- Note that you are required to provide information about yourself. This includes your gender, birthday, and name since you are not linking the information from your Facebook account.
In short, no. If you previously created an account via your Facebook login, you won’t be able to switch your account. Without deleting it and setting it up again from the beginning. That’s always an option, but you’ll lose your current and past matches and conversations.
Check Out >>> Audiomack Login: How to Login to Audiomack and Download MP3 Songs
If I don’t use connect via Facebook, how will I be able to add new occupation and education information to my profile?
To add a new job or school information just follow these simple steps:
- Click on your Profile Edit screen.
- And choose the section you’d prefer to update.
- You can prefer to input personalized occupation and education.
- Or select from our list of ‘General Occupations’ located on the menu.
- If you’re an iPhone user, pull down on the screen to refresh and update your info.
- You can select any of your listed jobs or schools to display on your profile.
If you modify jobs at any point, otherwise you want to adjust this information for the other reason, follow these steps again.”
Recommended >>> Audiomack Login: How to Login to Audiomack and Download MP3 Songs