Applications are now open for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship 2023/24, inviting international students who aspire to study in Australia. Bond University, located in Australia, is offering these scholarships for both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The International Stand Out Scholarships are a highly prestigious Program, they’re awarded based on academic merit, reflecting the university’s dedication to attracting top-tier international students from diverse disciplines.
International Stand Out Scholarship
The Bond University International Stand Out Scholarship covers the tuition fees for standout students applying to pursue an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the University. Students must demonstrate evidence of outstanding leadership and community achievements to be eligible for this award.
Established in 1987, Bond University is Australia’s first private, not-for-profit university, renowned for its commitment to personalized education, world-class faculty, and state-of-the-art facilities. At its inception, Bond University aimed to revolutionize the traditional education model by offering a distinct alternative that emphasized innovation and individuality.
The university was founded by entrepreneur and philanthropist Dr. Alan Bond and has a vision to create an environment where students could thrive both academically and personally. Bond University has grown into a leading institution, welcoming students from around the globe, and earning a reputation for academic excellence and student support.
To be eligible for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants are required to submit the Bond University Online Application Form for the program of their choice. Please note that the following programs are not eligible for scholarship consideration: Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.
- Undergraduate applicants should have achieved a minimum academic result of ATAR 89.00 or IB Diploma 32 (or equivalent), while postgraduate applicants are required to demonstrate ‘stand out’ academic performance from their undergraduate studies.
- Applicants must either be citizens of the countries listed on the scholarship page or international students residing in Australia (regardless of nationality).
- Candidates must complete and submit a scholarship application form by the relevant closing date for their chosen starting semester. More information on the application process can be found in the ‘How to Apply’ section below.
- Applicants must not have commenced their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University previously.
- The scholarship is available for students studying English at Bond University College.
How to Apply for International Stand Out Scholarship 2023-24?
To apply for the Bond University Stand Out Scholarship, follow these brief steps:
- Submit an online application form for the desired academic program by visiting: student-bond.studylink.com/
- Access the Application Form using the same log-in details.
- On the Start an Application page, search for ‘Scholarship’ and select the Stand Out Scholarship.
- Once the application form is completed, submit it online and await a response
- For more details, kindly visit the official website at: bond.edu.au/intl/scholarship/international-stand-out-scholarship
As part of the scholarship application, applicants need to attach a Supporting Statement. Download the Supporting Statement Template in PDF on: bond.edu.au/intl/files, complete and save the form.
Then, attach it to your scholarship application in the Supporting Documents section.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Can I apply if I have already started my studies at Bond University?
No, the scholarship is only available for new students who have not yet commenced their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at Bond University.
Are there any ineligible programs for the scholarship?
Yes, the scholarship does not apply to specific programs, including Master of Psychology (Clinical), Master of Professional Psychology, Study Abroad and Exchange Programs, the Bond Medical Program, and Doctor of Physiotherapy.