Bombshell Victoria Secret obviously calls thoughts of angel wings and lacey bras to mind, but the brand’s beauty products actually have an impressive reach. In fact, Victoria’s Secret is the top-selling fragrance brand in the U.S. its number one perfume sold over three million bottles in 2018.
If you’re wondering what makes the line of fragrances so intoxicating, with a little tap tapped Mark Knitowski, Senior Vice President of Product Innovations at Victoria’s Secret Beauty and the brand’s in-house olfactory expert, to offer insight into the allure of the popular scents, as well as give a rundown of the brand’s best-selling fragrances.
Bombshell Victoria Secret
The Bombshell Victoria Secret scent performs exactly as described in the notes: passionflower, grapefruit, peony, maybe a little pineapple, definitely some strawberry, no base notes. Bombshell is like an EDP version of a fruity body spray. It is delightful as a fresh soapy summery fruity floral.
So clean, so nice for almost any occasion, and as others have noted, definitely discouraging to airborne insects, this means it can also as a bug repellent, isn’t that wonderful? I know right. A trial will convince you. To get more details about the different fragrances of Bombshell Victoria secret read down.
About Bombshell Victoria Secret
Victoria’s Secret is an American fashion house for lingerie, accessories, and cosmetic products. The company was started in San Francisco by Roy Raymond in 1977. Originally designed with the intent of making lingerie shopping a comfortable experience for men, Victoria’s Secret has grown into a lingerie empire with more than 1,000 stores across the U.S. and select countries around the world.
The company’s growth as a retailer expanded significantly after it was sold to Limited Brands in 1982. The company offers fragrances and perfumed body care products named for its clothing lines, as well as other romance-themed and lingerie-themed fragrance collections.
An early line of botanical-themed body care products was successful, and some remain for sale today, such as Pear Glace. In the late 1980s, the company made a more formal venture into the perfume market. The company’s earliest perfume, Victoria, was launched in 1989. The very successful Dream Angels line was launched in 2000 and is updated on a regular basis with limited editions and flankers here.
Best of Bombshell Victoria’s Secret
Below are some of the best perfumes of victoria secret;
- Best Floral: Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Seduction; A sister-scent to Bombshell, Bombshell Seduction launched in the winter of 2018. Its distinctive floral scent is warm and spicy, blending notes of pink peppercorn and sage with tuberose and musk.
- Best Fruity Floral: Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Intense; The latest Bombshell fragrance to drop, Bombshell Intense hit shelves this August and is already generating lots of buzz. Notes of cherry, red peony, and vanilla give this scent a fruity and decadent trail.
- Best Oriental Woody Gourmand: Victoria’s Secret Dream Angel; The newest fragrance to join the Victoria’s Secret family, Dream Angel features notes of golden berries, creamy woods, and Vanilla Absolu—a signature accord entitled Rainbow Glow meant to resemble the “brilliant flash of a prism.”
Bombshell victoria secret is right now one of the best perfumes in the market with different fragrances. To get more of the different quality perfumes available for sale kindly click here.
- Amazon Alexa Xbox App – Amazon Alexa Features Available on Xbox…
- Always-on-Feature for OnePlus 7T OxygenOS 11 Beta – OxygenOS 11 Beta
- The Next Cheap Samsung Tablet – Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 lite…
- Facebook Avatar Creation 2021 – How to Make a Facebook Avatar…
- Netflix Audio Out Of Sync – How to Fix Netflix Audio…