Have you heard of BetterHelp? If you haven’t, then here is your chance. With BetterHelp reviews you get to learn everything there is to the platform, from what it really is to how it works and so many more. Continue reading to find out more about BetterHelp.
What is BetterHelp? BetterHelp is the biggest online therapy web platform in the world t the moment. This platform offers virtual therapy with accredited and licensed therapists through various mediums such as chats, video calls, and phone calls.
The platform also provides additional services such as group therapy sessions and journaling. BetterHelp operates a monthly subscription plan, but you can choose to cancel your membership to the platform t just about any time you feel like it.
in recent years, BetterHelp has expanded its services and has now partnered with both universities and businesses. The platform also has sister web platforms that offer therapy for couples, members of the LGBTQ+ community, teens, and all those persons that are seeking an approach based solely on faith.
BetterHelp Reviews Pros and Cons
The platform is the biggest in what it does in the world for so many reasons. And now with that being said, here are the [pros and cons of making use of the platform.
- It is affordable. The platform offers financial assistance to those that qualify for it.
- There is no time frame for commitment to the platform, you can choose on how long you want to make use of the services of the platform and you can also cancel at any time.
- Access to experienced and well-trained therapists. The therapists at BetterHelp are al board-certified and have a minimum of 3 years on their belt and a thousand hours of experience. Each therapist on the platform also goes through a vetting process before they are finally admitted into the platform’s network.
- You have 24/7 access to the services of BetterHelp. You can reach your therapist at any time of the day.
- BetterHelp offers many ways to show care. You can choose from a variety of options such as live chat, phone calls, texts, and video calls.
- You can request a change of therapist whenever you want.
- BetterHelp is not covered by insurance. In other words, they do not accept insurance. Insurance does not cover the services offered by BetterHelp and this includes Medicaid, Medicare, and private insurers.
- BetterHelp offers a limited scope in the sense that they can provide talk therapy but they cannot diagnose a mental health condition, Fulfil a court order or prescribe medications.
- The service of BetterHelp is only available to adults. The platform does not provide therapy for teens and kids. The platform however transfers you to its sister website, teencounselling.com.
How to Get Started With BetterHelp
In order to access the services of BetterHelp with BetterHelp reviews, you will need to subscribe to the platform. And depending on what it is that you are looking for, BetterHelp offers counseling for couples, individuals, or even families.
To sign up for the platform, here are a couple of things that you will need to do. First, you will need to fill out a questionnaire. The introductory questionnaire is fairly detailed to be honest, asking you:
- Your gender
- Your age
- The exact type of therapy that you are looking for
- Your sexual orientation
- Tour relationship status
- The reason you are seeking therapy now
- Your pronouns
- Your religious preferences
- Whether you have been in therapy in the past
- Your expectations from the therapy.
- Your physical health and medications
- How do you prefer to communicate with a therapist
- Your eating habits and this is including alcohol consumption
- Your employment and financial status.
That’s it! You will also be screened for depression and if there is any you will have to fill it in, in regards to any specific preferences for your therapist. You also would choose whether you would like;
- A Christian therapist
- A male or female therapist
- Non-religious therapist
- A therapist that is over the age of 45
- A therapist from the LGBTQ+ community
- Lastly, a therapist of color
You will have to fill in some basic pieces of information such as your country, state, and also how you heard about BetterHelp.
BetterHelp Account Sign Up – BetterHelp Reviews
Signing up for a BetterHelp account is simple and easy. You can sign up to the platform using your email address, your Google account, or your Facebook account. And at this stage, you will only need to enter your nickname or your first name.
After verifying your account on the platform, BetterHelp will ask you about the issues you would like your experience to have experience with. Also, you will have the opportunity to describe the reason you are seeking therapy in your own words.
At this point, you will be asked for your credit card information or you can instead apply for financial aid. Matching you with an in-state counselor can take up from a few hours to a couple of days.
- My Resource Pro Review – Jobs at Resource Pro
- How to Shop For Autoparts on eBay – Where to Buy Autoparts on eBay
- One Stop Entrepreneur Shop – Benefits of a One Stop Shop
- Buying and Selling of Cars – How Much Can You Make From Selling Cars?
- Samsung’s Latest Monitor Has a Pop-Up Webcam with Windows Hello Support