A year from now we’d be talking about newer additions to the ‘exquisite lot of Best YouTube Video Editing Software’ already. Why so? Because YouTube isn’t only for the creators anymore; it’s, in fact, for everybody.
From entrepreneurs to brands to product managers to travelers to narrators, video is viral content for anybody who has something to share & offer to an audience. Not just that, but the competition is also the highest ever recorded in the history of video marketing.
If you are into video publishing then here are some of the Best YouTube Video Editing Software you can access.
Best YouTube Video Editing Software
To capture the target audience’s attention, one must have the edge over the lots of videos produced within the same segment of labor daily. One of the main ways to extend the probabilities of getting an edge. And providing value is nothing but a good YouTube video editor.
Keeping in mind the different types of videos and also the quality of production, we’ve compiled a list.
Some of the Best YouTube Video Editing Software
Here are our top picks of the Best YouTube Video Editing Software meant to suit the interests and requirements of any video creator:
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe has the most effective professional solutions to offer, from creation to editing to merging to trimming videos. one of the best pros of using the software is the adaptive UI that is also suitable for people with beginner’s knowledge in video editing.
Not just that, the Adobe Creative Suite also offers Adobe After Effects to reinforce the results by a notch. Although no brand can beat the essence of Adobe around compiling the most effective creative projects, here’s an analysis for you to consider:
The good part of this platform include:
- Versatile & Reliable imported/exported file formats.
- Most Professional Timeline Video Editor.
- Highly feasible with plugin support.
- Ability to process any video camera files.
- Excellent inbuilt varieties as a one-stop solution.
Here are some of its cons:
- Expensive monthly subscriptions. (7-day free trial available).
- Slow rendering time as compared to other software.
- Uses higher memory & needs a far better built-up device.
Gone are the times when video editing was best seen in the movies. With video marketing taking up industries, Lightworks has made film-level edits easier for each video maker.
Also, if you’re a Pulp Fiction or The Wolf of The Wall Street fan, always remember that Lightworks was the editing software that created all the magic. Although, Lightworks is one among the most versatile, real-time ready software and a well-liked choice for an Instagram video editor. Here are a couple of points to assist you to opt better:
- The free version is enough for professional-level editing.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, & Mac Operating Systems.
- Amazing file format support of just about all kinds.
- Professional sequence grading and real-time audio & video FX.
- Includes low-resolution proxy workflows for 4K.
- The free version has limited export format support (MPEG/H.264 files)
- In-app help is limited to tips. No tutorials are available.
- Lesser features as compared to other software.
If you’re an enormous fan of stop motion animation and 3D video editing, Corel VideoStudio is supposed for you. And if that’s not enough to interest you, the software also offers excellent lens correction tools, a split-screen feature, and acceleration technologies to reinforce production & rendering.
Corel VideoStudio is equipped with multi-camera editing options and a shareable interface. It permits you to export your video to YouTube, Vimeo, Flickr, etc. Also, it boasts an array of tutorials for a user experience that you’ll love.
Some of the features include:
- Split-screen video templates, music library, 1000 plus filters, & audio editing tools.
- Multicam editing & multipoint motion tracking.
- Green screen, track transparency, & fast rendering.
- Motion graphic customization & stop motion tool.
- Great for 30 degrees VR, 4K Ultra HD, and 3D media.
Very top quality and free video editing software, Shotcut can work on almost every OS that exists – Windows, Mac & Linux. The principal working system of the software is kind of simple.
You place the video and different audio fragments on the timeline then apply your favorite effects. Once done, you’ll convert it into a video file. Shotcut was exclusive Linux software only.
The UI may be a bit confusing to know initially, but you’ll get used to it with time. It’s full of innovative features that allow you to edit your videos in the very best manner.
These platforms offers:
- It comes with a customizable menu.
- Many filters and modifying options.
- Automatic work process.
- Can configure on multiple monitors.
If you are a macOS user and want to edit videos on an Apple device, then the Apple iMovie is your best bet. It is one of the best software to edit videos on iPhone, iPad, and Mac. The software comes with eight different themes of music, titles, & transitions.
Ten unique video filters are designed and provided by Apple. You can also use a wide range of effects like image in the image, slow motion, split-screen, and fast forward.
The software also has a fantastic tool that lets you create soundtracks. iMovie’s amazing tool is the “Green Screen”. This helps you place the subject in any location in the world you want.
The features of Apple iMovie include:
- Very user-friendly interface.
- Diverse option for tool selections.
- Comes with a Theater Mode for sharing your video on Apple devices.
- Supports 4K video rendering.
So you can check each of these Best YouTube Video Editing Software, and choose yours. Take note that it is not just best for YouTube but as well as other video editing platforms.
Other Helpful Posts