Speaking of Best Travel Rewards Card, the truth is that every time you make a trip using the card, it brings you a step closer to your next trip. Each purchase made with this card earns you points or miles of which you can redeem for travel expenses.
A little hint here, if you are loyal to a specific airline or hotel chain, you should consider getting that company’s branded credit card. This way you can earn points and miles faster.
What is the Best Travel Card to Get
Below are some of the Best Travel rewards Credit Card of 2021.
- Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
- Chase Freedom Unlimited
- Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card
- Chase Freedom Flex
- Capita One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Citi Custom Cash Card
- The Platinum Card from American Express
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- American Express Gold Card
- Citi Premier Card
- S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
- World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Delta SkyMiles Gold American Express Card
- Ink Business Preferred Credit Card
- The Business Platinum Card from American Express
- Capital One Spark Miles for Business
- Discover it Miles
Above are some of the best travel credit cards for you.
Which Credit Card Gives the Best Travel Reward
You should know what each of the cards is best for so you decide the one that’s going to give you the best travel rewards. Below are some of the best travel cards and their perks.
- Hotel Credit Card – World of Hyatt Credit Card
- Road Trips – U.S. Bank Altitude Connect Visa Signature Card
- Triple Points on Multiple Categories – Citi Premier Card
- Big Rewards on Everyday Spending – American Express Gold Card
- Bonus Travel Rewards Plus High End Perks – Chase Sapphire Reserve
- Luxury Travel Perks – The Platinum Card from American Express
- Flat-rate Travel Rewards – Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card
- Cash Back for Travel Booking – Citi Custom Cash Card, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Freedom Flex
- No Annual Fee – Bank of America Travel Rewards Credit Card, Discover it Miles
- Flexibility plus Point Transfers plus Big Sign Up Bonus – Chase Sapphire Preferred Card
Those are the amazing perks of these credit cards.
Are Travel Credit Cards Worth It
I think the answer to this question is entirely up to you. IF you are a businessman or regular that travels a lot then why not get a Travel Credit Card? However,
- You should consider whether you can afford to charge the amount required on the card to qualify for rewards.
- You should also look at whether you earn enough rewards to justify an annual fee.
- Lastly, can you pay off the card balance on a monthly basis?
With the tips above, you should be able to make a decision whether travel cards are worth your time.