You can easily create the best Facebook photo book with your brightest Facebook moments in just a blink of an eye. Flip through the pages of a stylish photo album with your best Facebook shots. The pictures from your Facebook albums, along with your tagged photos, are collected in a professionally designed scrapbook.
Also, you can relive the whole Facebook year or collect the photos from your iPhone, combined with Facebook photos. Browse through your Facebook albums and your tagged photos, pick the ones that fit your mood/story/occasion and create a beautiful photo album with your glorious stories. Now if that isn’t amazing I don’t know what will.
How to Make a Facebook Photo Book
Creating a photo book from Facebook photos is extremely easy since there are two very convenient methods for fetching relevant pictures. Granted, Facebook compresses every picture uploaded to its servers and that might result in slight distortions when compared with the original pictures.
However, since many photo book editors allow users to adjust photos later on either by cropping or by adding advanced adjustments – this compression issue likely won’t be bothersome at all.
How to Create a Facebook Photo Book
Simply connect your Facebook account. Our Smart Editor will automatically select your best images and create a beautiful landscape photo book for you in no time. Make a few adjustments (if you want) and you’re done the rest is below;
- Upload your photos; this automatically means you will connect your Facebook to upload your images.
- Smart creation; you get the opportunity to get your best photos to be instantly turned into a beautiful book.
- Then finally customize; you get to easily personalize your book as much as you like. You can get more details about how to create a photo book here.
How to Create Your Facebook Album Photo Book
Below are the needed guidelines to create your Facebook album photo book;
- In the upper left corner, pick the option “Create” » “Facebook Book” that’s how you land on the Facebook Photo Book page.
- Click the button “Facebook Album” you will see it below the main “Create your Photo Book” button.
- Hit the big green button to select your Facebook album
- Select any Facebook album– including timeline pictures, mobile uploads Instagram pictures, profile, and cover photos – and click “Create”. You can get more details here.
Facebook Group Photo books
Creating a photo book using Facebook group photos is a bit more complicated than using your own albums. While individual albums can be imported into the photo book or the editor’s photo storage without major hassle, the group album download option is only available for those who either have admin roles in the group or possess the necessary permission from the group’s admin.
If that’s you, then the photo import features are basically the same as if you were uploading your own Facebook albums. If you lack permission then the only option is to get those photos by going into the album and downloading them one by one or by using a browser add-on. You can get more details about the Facebook photo book here.
More Related Content
- Facebook New Product Experimentation: Facebook NPE | Facebook NPE Jobs
- How To Make Photobook – Requirements on How To Make Photobook
- Best Business Podcasts of All Time: Best 2021 Business Podcasts
- Dating with Facebook Avatar – How to Locate Facebook Dating and Avatars – Facebook…
- Facebook Dating Home for Singles: Facebook Dating App | Dating in Facebook Free